A weekend in the Lakes.

I really like the first and last shots

A nice set Sarah with lots of depth in each one.

I like the B&W processing in #3 although the border is rather wide/large in my eyes and would perhaps look better with a narrower border?

An awesome set, conveyimg much of the wild romantic character of The Lakes

Cracking set of images

Really liking the colours on 1, 2 and 4 think you have some beautiful shots there.

Nice set Sarah, but your last is fabulous, and very painting-like..

Thank you Toni, its a lovely spot and we were lucky to get the softer light!

I really like the first and last shots

Thank you Alf, they are my favourites as well!

A nice set Sarah with lots of depth in each one.

I like the B&W processing in #3 although the border is rather wide/large in my eyes and would perhaps look better with a narrower border?

Thank you Adrian, I'm not sure about borders but thought I'd put it on, I'll try it with a narrower one but it might be better without!!

A really good set, 1 and 4 especially. The PP on the last one is superb. Was up there a few weeks ago such a great area

Thank you Stuart, it is a lovely area. PP is something I'm still trying to get to grips with so your comment has encouraged me greatly.

An awesome set, conveyimg much of the wild romantic character of The Lakes
Thank you, it's great to be able to visit and capture such an inspiring part of out country!

A nice set but love No.1, its beautiful and very nicely processed. Looks like good photographic weather when you were up there.

These have a certain soft focus fine art quality to them, for me the second and fourth are the best images.

Back