A young one

sawman

Private James Frazer
Edit My Images
No
Young Gt Tit. Seems to be plenty of them about but very few Blue Tits.:thinking:
Gt_Tit.jpg

good shot i like the way the background is completely lost

i have only had 1 blue tit in my garden and s/he hasn't been about for a few weeks now

Excellent composition, colours, DoF, sharpness and subject.

[S1]^^^What he said^^^[/S1]

Good capture sawman (y)

Dammit Charlie, that is good...............(y)

I was awash with young Great Tits last year, but none this year. They're really cute looking at that stage too.

Thanks folks. CT thinking about it I havent seen any Coal Tits either for a while now either. Young or old ones.With all the natural food about on the hill I am not really surprised though. Lot of LTTs about too but they never come near the hide just now so I assume the others are OK too.

Nice one! - Sharp detail with good eye contact

Nice capture Charlie. Seen quite a few of the blues around here but a lot of them look a bit rough. (Moult I think)

Another excellent detail shot Charlie ... (y) ... really coming up with some consistently superb images now ... :D

Seen quite a few of the blues around here but a lot of them look a bit rough. (Moult I think)

More like just plain worn out and beaten up with all this breeding lark ... :shrug:

:p

You bird togs never fail to amaze me, must be one of the hardest shots to nail, and you are all consitentnly great.

Gary.

Great shot Sawman.

Well what can I say! Thank you all I am glad you are enjoying my efforts.

What a beauty! :clap:

We have had loads of Great tits and Blue tits this year. But we had less last year :shrug: They are eating too bloody much to! :LOL:

Back