Abandoned building inside and McLaren car.

Name
Conan
Edit My Images
Yes
Here are a couple of photos I have tried editing, one was an abandoned building me and my friend went into when it was dark, taking photos with flash and using out phones as torches, noticed the bag on the floor. Turned out to be rags, probably put there as a joke.

I tried to edit that one to look a bit dark, and moody with it being abandoned and the vibe.

Second is a car I saw that was lovely, so took some photos. I edited the one I liked the most and here they are. Feedback would be much appreciated.

lambo_00001DSC_0818 by Conan Middleton, on Flickr

Last edited:
That`s a Mclaren btw. Lovely colour though.

That`s a Mclaren btw. Lovely colour though.
I'm not really up on cars, just thought it was really nice.

I know the first photo isn't very good, but could you give me any feedback or constructive criticism on the car? I want to improve myself so it would be a big help.

EDIT: changed thread title to include McLaren.

I'm not really up on cars, just thought it was really nice.

I know the first photo isn't very good, but could you give me any feedback or constructive criticism on the car? I want to improve myself so it would be a big help.

EDIT: changed thread title to include McLaren.
Look on Flickr, type in "Car photos" and take a look, There`s loads of possibilities to shoot cars, don`t have to be the whole car, just parts, same goes for Bikes, here`s a Harley I
took a few years ago took a few years ago. Crap BG but hey ho.
Bulldog racer.jpg

Back