Abandoned

I've seen a few of this location. ..it certainly seems quite popular :)

I might have shot from slightly further to the left to not be quite so face on, but I can't imagine it's the only shot you have ;)

It looks a tad oversharpened but that might be a flickr issue :)

It might be the lightroom preset and I was being really lazy it was from car window ( well it was end of a 12 hr drive and we were passing time before checking in to cabin ) it's a crop so do have wider image with less noise I'll take another look :) I have come to the conclusion I cannot get interested in landscape photography although love seeing and walking through it, it's wildlife I love taking photos of I just never seem to see the composition needed in landscape I even purchased a 17-35mm nikon lens to take to scotland and it only went on camera once for a single picture :( the x100 took most "snapshots" for holiday memories more than wall hangers. Maybe I need to go with someone who can help with ideas and composition.

It doesn't look like that shed will last much longer, it must've took a pounding during the stormy winter weather.
I shot it last year and it had more roof and door. The bike is newer though, as apparently someone removed it and a local photographer decided to put another in its place.
It will be a shame if the shed goes altogether.

10620415_926190494072750_1759333075144316044_o.jpg

I like these sort of shots... growing up on a farm there were loads of places like this I used to play in, and probably would have given the HSE people fits today only accident I had was impaling my leg on an upturned harrow.
Nice shot, yes its a bit over sharp but easily sorted....Nice textures in the timber, looks like its suffering a bit now from the ravages of time, I guess it must be fairly out of the way else it would be trashed by now. Pity about Landscape thing... Nice Shot(y)

I don't know why photographers make a beeline for this shed.

I had a days landscape shoot with a pro Karl something and we tooks photos of this shed. I guess it made a change for waterfalls and the big stopper

Back