Abandoned

Great dramatic scene!

Oh my, what a dramatic image. You should be very proud of this one.

Dave

Thanks guys :)

Nice shot. Is this the same croft from the either the SLPOTY or LPOTY or OPOTY comps this year?

Jasmine I'm not sure about OPOTY or SLPOTY, I don't recall it from LPOTY though lol :)

brilliant. Ive visited Stornoway a few times when in the RAF. Love the place. Fantastic beaches.

Excellent, monochrome certainly suits the scene, gorgeous sky (y)

brilliant. Ive visited Stornoway a few times when in the RAF. Love the place. Fantastic beaches.

I fell in love with the islands straight away, as I suspected I would :)

Thanks folks :)

Found the one I was thinking of and it isnt not the same one. I was combining the landscape of of Dougie Cunningham's Shelter from the Storm, Loch Stack, Sutherland, Scotland with the building in Guy Richardson's Corrour Bothy and matching it to your shot :)

Found the one I was thinking of and it isnt not the same one. I was combining the landscape of of Dougie Cunningham's Shelter from the Storm, Loch Stack, Sutherland, Scotland with the building in Guy Richardson's Corrour Bothy and matching it to your shot :)

Ahhh now I know the one you mean. Dougies shot was my favourite of the whole LPOTY entries last year :)

Oh boy
That's just kicked my aspiration gearbox from first to fourth!
Stunning.

@Steelo Sorry I'm a bit late on parade Sir, I must have missed this shot. I'll keep it short "Excellent" work, nothing more to be said.(y)

George.

Lovely shot Martin.

Back