Abandoned...

Name
Martin
Edit My Images
No
Heading back to the isles of Harris and Lewis next month, and looking forward to taking more images of all the old abandoned crofts. Here's a couple from last years trip....

Home?
by Martin Steele, on Flickr

Abandoned
by Martin Steele, on Flickr

Kodiak Qc

Suspended / Banned
Name
French Canadian living in Europe since 1989!
Edit My Images
Yes

A real shame… to have to leave such a coulisse!

Love these, Martin!

Name
Jak
Edit My Images
No
Excellent, love the monochrome version :)

OP
OP
Steelo
Name
Martin
Edit My Images
No
Edit My Images
Yes
first one for me Martin. going up there too in July (stornoway) doing days out over the Islands. going back to Benbecula with the good lady, thats where we met 38 years ago. Really looking forward to it.

OP
OP
Steelo
Name
Martin
Edit My Images
No
first one for me Martin. going up there too in July (stornoway) doing days out over the Islands. going back to Benbecula with the good lady, thats where we met 38 years ago. Really looking forward to it.
Thanks Mick, I can't wait to go back now, counting down the days :D Hoping to do the Uists and Benbecula next year :)

Name
Dale.
Edit My Images
Yes
Both nice, but the mono is lovely and very eye catching, it really grabs my attention and makes me want to be there. Full of atmosphere and drama, that's a framer.

OP
OP
Steelo
Name
Martin
Edit My Images
No
Both nice, but the mono is lovely and very eye catching, it really grabs my attention and makes me want to be there. Full of atmosphere and drama, that's a framer.
Both very good photos. I especially like the monochrome version.
Thank you :)