Abandoned...

Name
Martin
Edit My Images
No
Heading back to the isles of Harris and Lewis next month, and looking forward to taking more images of all the old abandoned crofts. Here's a couple from last years trip....

Home? by Martin Steele, on Flickr

Abandoned by Martin Steele, on Flickr

A real shame… to have to leave such a coulisse!

Love these, Martin!

Excellent, love the monochrome version :)

first one for me Martin. going up there too in July (stornoway) doing days out over the Islands. going back to Benbecula with the good lady, thats where we met 38 years ago. Really looking forward to it.

first one for me Martin. going up there too in July (stornoway) doing days out over the Islands. going back to Benbecula with the good lady, thats where we met 38 years ago. Really looking forward to it.

Thanks Mick, I can't wait to go back now, counting down the days :D Hoping to do the Uists and Benbecula next year :)

Both nice, but the mono is lovely and very eye catching, it really grabs my attention and makes me want to be there. Full of atmosphere and drama, that's a framer.

Both nice, but the mono is lovely and very eye catching, it really grabs my attention and makes me want to be there. Full of atmosphere and drama, that's a framer.
Both very good photos. I especially like the monochrome version.
Thank you :)

Great shots.
Off there next week so will likely see some abandoned crofts.
Thank you Robert, these two are right on the roadside near Balallan. Have a great trip! I'm back again at the end of the month too :)

Back