About High Dam

sirch

Lu-Tze
Admin
Name
The other Chris
Edit My Images
Yes
First and last - side light through the mist catching the muted trees, the colours in the moss, dead bracken and leaves - I love woodland like that. It it was mine I'd take a bit of the shadow off the bottom of the last, to the bottom of the rock or whatever it is in the path, but it's not mine.............

Nice set Chris, it's the first and last for me too. I'd also consider cropping a bit off the bottom of the last shot, maybe to above the stone on the path

First and last - side light through the mist catching the muted trees, the colours in the moss, dead bracken and leaves - I love woodland like that. It it was mine I'd take a bit of the shadow off the bottom of the last, to the bottom of the rock or whatever it is in the path, but it's not mine.............
Thanks Jan, good point about cropping #4, I was stuck on the original aspect ratio but I think tat would work better

Nice set Chris, it's the first and last for me too. I'd also consider cropping a bit off the bottom of the last shot, maybe to above the stone on the path
Thanks Tilly

I really like these, Chris. My kinda place all in. Have you thought about working that last one into B&W?

These are nice Chris. The third has the best tones and composition IMO, but really needed more or less depth of field. The last is my fave, although I might crop 10% off the bottom.

I really like these, Chris. My kinda place all in. Have you thought about working that last one into B&W?

These are nice Chris. The third has the best tones and composition IMO, but really needed more or less depth of field. The last is my fave, although I might crop 10% off the bottom.

Thanks guys, haven't tried mono, I might try that tomorrow. It was misty so I don't think more DoF would have made much of a difference.

That last one looks lovely Chris. Love the light on the trunks and the contrast of the deep shadows. Really nice.

Would probably make a nice print...
:coat:

#2 looks best to me Chris, since it's the type of shot I try to take but never actaully get the lighting right. :rolleyes:

Back