About time I posted here !

Edit My Images
Yes
Hi

Having just been told-off by the mods, and annoyingly having my access to the Classifieds removed, for not posting enough I had better put something up for C&C !

Since I like to shoot birds this is probably the best place for me to start.

So, could anyone please tell me how to post images up on here ? For the "For Sale/Wanted" ads I have used Photobucket but I think that blurs images a lot and I can tell people here are quite critical about non-sharpness.

I need another way forward.

I do not have a Flickr account but could probably sort one out if that is the way forward ? Please excuse my numpty-ness but any help would be gratefully appreciated.

Regards

Gary

You can upload straight to the gallery on here, then link to those. Sorry on the phone app, but i remember you pick gallery from the menu on the browser, then there's an upload option.

Ok, just tried to load a photo by way of a test and it was too large. Could you let me know the max size ?

Stop making excuses and just use Photobucket. (y)

Have just saved a 5Mb image at quality level 1 in PS and that reduces to 267k and will not load up into my gallery due to its size !

Will try Photobucket and see how rubbish the image gets ! Will test it in the next 10 mins.

Ok, just tried to load a photo by way of a test and it was too large. Could you let me know the max size ?

I use 1024 pixels max and 240kb max for a direct upload.

Ok, A test to see how things look ! Can live with that, I will follow your advice Rich.

5H3A3011_zpsjqwwfde2.jpg

Hi spexx and u8myufo

Thanks for the likes.

This blackcap photo is one of my favourites from the past week or so.

Regards

Gary

Back