Acrylic panels - good, cheapish, with samples?

Name
Dan
Edit My Images
No
Ok, following on from this thread can anyone recommend a good place to get acrylic panels produced.

Need sizes potentially up to 36x36 (inches)

So far, I have:

1. www.acrylicpictures.com (seem good, do a big size range and got back to me very quickly. They can also 'engrave' the panel with your name/ logo which is a very smart marketing move)

2. http://www.paulgrahamltd.com/ (Seem to be ignoring my request for a PDF brochure, so not too impressed at the moment, but the products look good)

3. DSCL - my favourite for normal prints as they are really cheap but very good. They've now started doing acrylic panels but only up to 20x30 inches it seems.

If anyone has used DSCL for acrylics I'd love to hear what you thought.

Also, where could I get a sample to show a client?

Any other suggestions for suppliers much appreciated....

Last edited:
Thanks Fella

I'm looking for a nice simple compare and contrast at the moment, so sites that have actual products and prices on there is what I'm looking for (nice bouncy website though)

When I was looking a few months back, I struggled to find anyone who would answer emails and provide a trade price list.

Might be worth contacting Phil Dring at Transform Art.

http://www.transformart.co.uk

Have used in the past. Samples can be bought for for trade less 20%.

When I used them I needed an urgent set of samples which they provided, I had to collect from Nottingham and leave a deposit.

36"x36" (dated 14/5/10) 5mm - £129, 10mm - £186 and 20mm - £300.

The company wasn't VAT registered, so no VAT to add (y)

Hope this helps :)
Mark

i got some from www.studiofiftyone.co.uk and they were about £120 each for a 600 x 400mm. V Good quality, with brushed steel fixings.

I use Fabio art mostly for all of my clients acrylic panels. Trade prices are very competitive and they will do discounted prices for samples. The print is bonded to the rear of the panel. I have a 40x20" panel in my living room and it gets many positive comments. They also do 20mm acrylic blocks 8x6 which are very popular.

Catchincolour do a nice panel which has a vinyl film applied to the rear. I do not have a sample but their canvas wraps are top quality. Trade prices are very good.

If you need extra info just pm and will provide contact details. Both companies are generally fast with dealing with questions.

Back