(added Image) 17-50 f2.8 Tamron Testing

Looks good, I have the non vc version and that is the most used lens. Since I have bought the lens I have sold my 50mm f1.8d and have not used my 35mm Dx one.

Looks sharp. Not that much mag though I guess? What about trying a Raynox on it?

lol... No point I'm afraid have Venus 60mm and MP-E for that function, think this will be good for wider angled macro type shooting with a tube on.

Looks good, I have the non vc version and that is the most used lens. Since I have bought the lens I have sold my 50mm f1.8d and have not used my 35mm Dx one.

Same version as I have... Non VC as was cheap as chips and for what I do I dont need VC.

Looking good, especially the second one seen at the largest size over at Flickr. The detail holds up really well on and around the bee. The rendition of the background looks very pleasant too.

Thanks mate everything always looks better on Flickr than here :D

its all right for you showing off all this lovely sunshine......................... its been peeing down here in Devon and I cant get out all the insects have drowned and I'm starting to develop webbed feet.

Bryn is the Venus dx lens or full frame being a Nikon boy no MPE for me :(

pics are ok :p

its all right for you showing off all this lovely sunshine......................... its been peeing down here in Devon and I cant get out all the insects have drowned and I'm starting to develop webbed feet.

Bryn is the Venus dx lens or full frame being a Nikon boy no MPE for me :(

pics are ok :p

Venus is FX lens but you will get some Vignetting I believe.... not got a FF to try it.

Pics ok for a test ;)

well I didn't want to say they were crap lol
........ fudge may have to get my old dx back I've been kicking myself since I sold it

Back