ADOBE is now stopping me from Launching Photoshop

Interesting, I am having a similar problem with creative cloud I get a message saying cannot reach adobe servers check firewall and computer time settings although PS and LR launch fine.

Interesting, I am having a similar problem with creative cloud I get a message saying cannot reach adobe servers check firewall and computer time settings although PS and LR launch fine.

I am getting Libraries Sync Errors and file syncing errors at the moment... Both LR and PS open as normal though.

I will have to look into migrating to less paranoid software at the time of renewal. Enough is enough. I couldn't use photoshop at all while travelling last autumn because I didn't have permanent connection.

Makes a change.
I had a stand alone copy of CS6 and had a "Your copy of Photoshop is not genuine" message from them, despite the fact it had been installed and licensed twice by Adobe.
I took that to be a method of getting me to sign up for CC.
IF it was it didn't work, and I now have NO Adobe software on my computer.

Yeah I had this on a client site once - I couldn't run the software I'd paid for because I couldn't contact their server. Almost lost a day's work :(

Back