Afternoon Tea

Name
Christina K
Edit My Images
Yes
The strawberry pictures by zarozinia (thanks for the inspiration) made me think of summer afternoons with strawberries and cream, so I thought I'd try to capture the feel.

2287218169_11e1b7c30e.jpg

And then I thought of

2288008006_03b73e4ba9.jpg

And of course, just for good measure

2287214481_bf3cc05bba.jpg

But the best bit...
2288004530_e8141c12a6.jpg

You know it. Yumm.;)

Well I think you've managed to do just that.

Definately captured the whole feeling for me, I'm just really hungry now and want some cake :(

Love the first shot, I think the cake would look maybe a little better if it hadn't been cropped out of shot - I'd have to see them side by side to tell though.

Love the cake crumbs in the last shot :)

Fab work, thanks for sharing :D

First one for me - lovely stuff! Food shots generally defeat me totally - I have in my mind the effect I want to get, but for some reason simply can never position the items involved to obtain the shot. :thinking:

The last two appear to have a slight pinkish tinge - specifically in the remains of thetea in the cup in the last one. Also I think there might be a little too much white from the white chocolate on show in no. 3 - it could perhaps have been turned around slightly so that the white base is still visible, but less "in yer face" as it were!

Yum Yum...
Just the shadow to the left on one is only slight thing.
Great stuff

I like the first one best,the brightness of the photo captures the feeling of a lovely summers day, though they are all very good.

How did you manage to leave them there long enough to photo though. I might just have been tempted to eat the subject?

Wow, I think these look excellent, they look good enough to be in a magazine or as an advertisement. Fabulous shots IMO.

Mmmmmmmm! how delicious!!!!!!!

mmmmmm..........wot a lovely set of photos........just off now to raid the chocolate tin xxxxxx

Mmm yummy. The strawberry one is my favourite! I like the added cream :)

Thanks everyone. I think number 1 is my favourite, managed to get the sunlight right. Other tones in the others are due to 'tweaking' afterwards but I'm not very experienced in editing and only have basic software. Always eager to improve though so thanks for any tips.

I've put on 2lbs just looking at this thread :LOL: nice clear irresistible shots ;)

Ooooh wow, I like the first one, even though i'm not keen on strawberries. The colours are fantastic!...and those chocolates look tasty.

Back