Alfie Rory

Name
Gary
Edit My Images
Yes
My Neice called down to drop off a Birthday prezzie/card for my better half the other day. She brought the kids with her. They looked quite cute together so I asked if I could try and get a couple of photos of them.
I have collected a few stools and chairs from skips when on various jobs over the past year or so. I pick these up and use them whenever I get the chance or pluck up the courage to ask anyone if they will let me take there dog's portraits. As I enjoy doing them.

Anyways allthough the kids just ran ragged (in a very small area) it seems kids like to climb on these props too.

So I did manage to get some photos.

Any feedback is most welcome.

Gaz

Alfie rory Nov 2019 (1).jpg
Alfie rory Nov 2019 (4).jpg
IMG_5276.jpg

Last edited:
I like those a lot, the only observation I would have is that in number 1 it is a shame the rear child is partially hidden.

I like those a lot, the only observation I would have is that in number 1 it is a shame the rear child is partially hidden.
Hi Rick.

Happy you like them. I was pleased with these myself being as I thought I would not get any at all. Yes bit of a bugger regarding the first one but for some reason I still like that the best.

I appreciate the time taken to leave some feedback.

Gaz

Back