All grown up

Name
Kris
Edit My Images
No
Boy is she growing up! Not quite 13 yet but she's great in front of the camera.

Fancied adding a little extra canvas when I saw this shot. Sorry Shaheed, not as clean as yours, lost the shadow fall-off behind her but not a deal breaker, you must be quick with this by now but I'm certainly not. First outing with this new background too - think it suits Lolly's strawberry hair.

There's no skin smoothing as, for me, at this age it's a no-no but I have cleaned up her teenage blemishes. Have added a B&W for comparison.

Rosie%20amp%20Lawren%20Photoshoot-330-Edit1%20copy_zpsbpjlwoxp.jpg

Rosie%20amp%20Lawren%20Photoshoot-330-BampW%20Edit%20copy_zpsru7ey18f.jpg

Beautiful images indeed, I do prefer the color version, the background seems fine to me. She certainly is a very beautiful young lady.(y)

Beautiful images indeed, I do prefer the color version, the background seems fine to me. She certainly is a very beautiful young lady.(y)

Thanks Steve. She's certainly turning into a teenager!

Colour for me too b+w is nice but feels a bit flat. Lovely shot though.

I think the background tone is a little too close, doesn't quite cut it in black and white. Thanks for commenting Craig.

Awesome Kris! These are beautiful!

Thanks Beth. I do feel that some things are improving.

Colour seems to make the subject pop IMO. Well done.

Cheers Adrian. I do like the tones of the colour. I wanted a new paper that was a little different.

Kris, the colour image is striking. I'd be very chuffed with that (y)

High praise indeed! Thanks Graham.

Yes colour all the way.

Gaz

Cheers Gaz.

These are both really lovely. It's all about the tones, eye contact and angles you've captured here. Love them. I would tidy up that hair that's coming from the back of her neck to her jumper though.

Beautiful images Kris, both very nice presentations but my preference would be for the colour.(y)

George.

Lovely images, both of them, but another vote here for the colour one. Is it just a smidgen hot on her forehead perhaps? Either way lovely tones and eye contact, love her expression too :)

These are both really lovely. It's all about the tones, eye contact and angles you've captured here. Love them. I would tidy up that hair that's coming from the back of her neck to her jumper though.

Thanks Dean. I was going to sort that hair out at some point. So much processing I have to do so didn't go crazy with it, probably revisit that.

Beautiful images Kris, both very nice presentations but my preference would be for the colour.(y)

George.

Definitely prefer the tones of the colour myself George, thanks for the kind comments.

Lovely images, both of them, but another vote here for the colour one. Is it just a smidgen hot on her forehead perhaps? Either way lovely tones and eye contact, love her expression too :)

I did tone that highlight down on the forehead but didn't want to totally remove it. Admit that's it's right on the borderline though. Cheers Paul.

Last edited:
Back