All Ireland Senior Hurling Final - Limerick v Galway

Name
Seba
Edit My Images
Yes
Last Sunday saw the final of the All Ireland Senior Hurling final at Croke Park, between Galway, last year's winners, and Limerick, who hadn't won it in 45 years!

The Semi-Finals had been incredible affairs, with one going to a replay so the final had a lot to live up to. It may not have been as exciting but it definitely delivered, with Limerick controlling from the start, taking a 9 point lead at one point. They then had to weather a late Galway come back in the dying minutes, but held on to win by a point.

My position was just next to the goal at The Hill end, so was shooting on a 600mm for the action around the half way line, and then dropping to a 70-200 for anything in and around the square. At the final whistle I was on the manager, who just walked around with his hand on his head in disbelief in between being mugged by back room staff and players.

Luimneach abú!

1560014.jpg

1559519.jpg

1559779.jpg

1559762.jpg

Last edited:
Great set :)

Really great set. Love #4. What is that stick flying in the middle of the pic? And just a shame the ball is so small, but I guess that's the game LOL

Back