All Stitched Up!

absolutely superb photo, how do you get the fly so close? Any chance of seeing a picture of your setup?

absolutely superb photo, how do you get the fly so close? Any chance of seeing a picture of your setup?

Hi Nathan. Thanks for the comment m8, and welcome to TP.

My gear is basic. Just a 450D with 3 extension tubes between the lens and the body and a circular Marumi Ringflash gun that sits on the front of lens.

I have no photos of it, cos I am always using the camera, but the parts can be seen around the web if you use google (images).

Paul.

Hi Nathan. Thanks for the comment m8, and welcome to TP.

My gear is basic. Just a 450D with 3 extension tubes between the lens and the body and a circular Marumi Ringflash gun that sits on the front of lens.

I have no photos of it, cos I am always using the camera, but the parts can be seen around the web if you use google (images).

Paul.

Hey Paul, thanks for the welcome , seems to be a very friendly forum :clap:

Thanks for letting me know the setup, I shall have to get some extension tubes. Is there a secret for getting the fly in the right place?

Nath

Hey Paul, thanks for the welcome , seems to be a very friendly forum :clap:

Thanks for letting me know the setup, I shall have to get some extension tubes. Is there a secret for getting the fly in the right place?

Nath

Patience. Be very, very...

SLOW! ;)

Paul.

Thats not close at all I cant see the sleep in its eyes:LOL::LOL:

Must be a contender for National Geographic

stunning....nothing more to say(y)

Thats not close at all I cant see the sleep in its eyes:LOL::LOL:

Must be a contender for National Geographic

stunning....nothing more to say(y)

Thanks, kind of you to say, but I doubt NG would have a use for it, heheh...

Paul.

Superb detail Paul.

Thinks: If only I could be that good! :(

Paul

Well just having looked at the "competition" I can't see why ...........................

its not higher (y)

superb!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back