Allan.H 52 2020 WEEK 52 DECOR(ATE) added

Hidden
Very subtle, I had to look closely. It's a bit Child's Play (Chucky) and I find that film creepy.

Hidden
Very subtle, I had to look closely. It's a bit Child's Play (Chucky) and I find that film creepy.
Thanks not really seen Childs play only bits of it but agree anything with toys/dolls coming to life is a bit unnerving

Lovely image, he certainly lookslike he's been in the wars! Great use of DoF and the exposure is bang on, and it's pin sharp too.

Lovely image, he certainly lookslike he's been in the wars! Great use of DoF and the exposure is bang on, and it's pin sharp too.
He is a bit scruffy isn’t he, probably been feeding his/her young, we have a nest box in the garden which was occupied by blue tits they have all fledged now but the parents were really ragged after a few weeks.

He is a bit scruffy isn’t he, probably been feeding his/her young, we have a nest box in the garden which was occupied by blue tits they have all fledged now but the parents were really ragged after a few weeks.

I was looking more at the patch of bald feathers by his beak. Mind you, they all look a bit dishevelled at this time of year after looking after some very needy and demanding young!

That's a fabulous shot, Allan. Sharp. spot-on focus and great bokeh too.

I only recently started shooting garden birds due to lockdown and found robins don't usually stay around for long.
They certainly don’t hang around for long, I got about 3 shots before it took flight

Small
He/she certainly looks like a street fighter, with the battle scars.
I like the composition, having the Robin on the thirds, works well.

Very nice Allan even of he does look a bit "haggered"
(kids'll do that to ya :D )

Hidden: Clever. I didn't notice it at first. A great photo.

Small: Breathtaking. Sharp and amazing detail.

He's very cute but I do prefer the sunflower for the diffused light and colour, plus the slightly off centre composition really works.

Cute Mooley but the Sunflower wins it for me Allan

Lovely shot of the robin - or thing looks knackered!

I prefer the sunflower shot for snappers choice - composition and lighting are spot on.

It's the sunflower for me - really well lit, nice composition and great use of a 'blank but interesting' background. Not much not to like really, good job.

Two fab shots - and very different. The lighting give the nod to the flower.

Hi Allan

I think the Sun Flower works better with that bright yellow against the background, the little heffer is a little bit dull in comparison.

Pete

"Mooley" ? never heard that before an excellent description :LOL:
Mooleys and Baaleys
Its what one of mine called them many years ago, and it kinda stuck as a family thing :D

Back