Allan.H 52 2020 WEEK 52 DECOR(ATE) added

Tep, that's a belter, it doesn't get much more autumny than that..

Nice catch up Allan,
I really like "Tiny"
And "Autumn" (y)

Autumn is a stonker of a still life!

Camouflage
Lovely photo, he/she does blend quite well. I'm guessing that the pigeon survived.

Tiny
Great blurry background, the wasp and flower are super sharp.

Snappers choice
I've never heard of one before, what I colourful little bird.
Love the feather detail and bokeh background.

Texture
Lots of textures in that shot, nice light and dark tones too.

Activity
I think you could have cut a little of the bottom.
I'm liking the light, shade and how her coat matches the colour of the leaves.

Artificial
That's a strange looking thing. Is it a piece of or does it have a function?

Autumn
Great selection of autumn nuts and seeds. Well laid out.

Camouflage
Lovely photo, he/she does blend quite well. I'm guessing that the pigeon survived.

Yes the pigeon was fine he doesn't have a good success rate at hunting birds currently at 0%

Tiny
Great blurry background, the wasp and flower are super sharp.

Snappers choice
I've never heard of one before, what I colourful little bird.
Love the feather detail and bokeh background.

Texture
Lots of textures in that shot, nice light and dark tones too.

Activity
I think you could have cut a little of the bottom.
I'm liking the light, shade and how her coat matches the colour of the leaves.

Artificial
That's a strange looking thing. Is it a piece of or does it have a function?

It's a piece of art in Chester Cathedral made up of computer keyboard keys apparently it has lots of hidden christian meaning in it the way the keys are placed but I have no idea, not being a Christian.
I think its an interesting piece of work and I should look into it a bit more

Autumn
Great selection of autumn nuts and seeds. Well laid out.

Thanks for looking in Dominic

Ah the old leaf on the wet car shot - very effective and the colours go great together :)

I love the leaf on the bonnet, shows a person who like to wax their car. The contrast of colours looks fab, big thumbs up from me Allan.

Great catch up. All bang on theme and interesting. Love the colours in Autumn and Wet.

Love the subtle lighting on autumn. The colours and detail on this wet shot are great. Makes a fab contrast.

Seems I have a lot of catching up to do...

I really like your B&W camouflaged pooch - guessing they didn't catch the pigeon (still yet to see a dog catching any bird..!) Love the look of concentration and anticipation.

Both your Tiny Wasp and your Snapper Choice roller are stunning. Great colours and sharp in all the right areas - nothing not to like at all!

You can feel the texture in your angel - lovely composition there as well, and again in your activity on the walls of Chester.

I love your artificial shot - what an interesting subject, and the vignette really brings the attention in to the central figure. The tight composition really works as well.

Your autumnal still life is stunning. Lovely colours, lovely composition, and it just shouts autumn. And great use of complimentary colours on Wet - perhaps a bit of crop from the right and bottom, but that's just me...

A great catch-up Allan and some very nice images in there.

I particularly like Tiny and the layout of items and lighting on Autumn is terrific.
Wet is simple and effective. Lovely composition and colours.

Seems I have a lot of catching up to do...

I really like your B&W camouflaged pooch - guessing they didn't catch the pigeon (still yet to see a dog catching any bird..!) Love the look of concentration and anticipation.

Both your Tiny Wasp and your Snapper Choice roller are stunning. Great colours and sharp in all the right areas - nothing not to like at all!

You can feel the texture in your angel - lovely composition there as well, and again in your activity on the walls of Chester.

I love your artificial shot - what an interesting subject, and the vignette really brings the attention in to the central figure. The tight composition really works as well.

Your autumnal still life is stunning. Lovely colours, lovely composition, and it just shouts autumn. And great use of complimentary colours on Wet - perhaps a bit of crop from the right and bottom, but that's just me...

Thanks for the big catch up, as for the crop I didn’t want the leaf to be to central in the image

A great catch-up Allan and some very nice images in there.

I particularly like Tiny and the layout of items and lighting on Autumn is terrific.
Wet is simple and effective. Lovely composition and colours.

Thanks

Snappers Choice is a beautiful bird.
Texture is a good shot, plenty of detail.
Activity, I have done that myself!
Artificial, this works well in b&w.
Autumn, very nice composition and colours, totally Autumn.
Wet simple, nice contrasting colours and works well.

Last edited:
Snappers Choice is a beautiful bird.
Texture is a good shot, plenty of detail.
Activity, I have done that myself!
Artificial, this works well in b&w.
Autumn, very nice composition and colours, totally Autumn.
Wet simple, nice contrasting colours and works well.
Thanks Clive

Right on topic, but maybe he lacks the depth and the warmth!

Wet
Really like that, un-complicated (sounds better than simple), lovely and sharp, with great contrast.

Topical
Such language :ROFLMAO:
Right on topic.

Back