Allan.H 52 2020 WEEK 52 DECOR(ATE) added

That's a beautiful take on Flora. I like colour against that of the background and shooting the flower head from the back is great.

flora - Great PoV and great processing. Works a treat!

The background is very effective - not sure I have the patience to do it myself though!

Flora - Lovely colours and lighting I like the low angle you've taken the image at.

Best Dandelion I have seen, love the processing and the point of view, aFantastic Image.

Pete

Wow that's a fab flora shot!

Flora
Love the diffused background, contrasting nicely against the sharpness of the flower.

That's absolutely lovely - what a great shot of a very common flower proving that beautifully that you can get a great shot anywhere with a bit of imagination. I might need that over the next few days/weeks/months...

That's absolutely lovely - what a great shot of a very common flower proving that beautifully that you can get a great shot anywhere with a bit of imagination. I might need that over the next few days/weeks/months...
Thanks its always worth looking at things we don’t usually take much notice of

Nice take on the theme Allan you've put a lot of time and effort into restoring those. The lighting on the resorted ones is lovely.

Well done Allan. A different take on the theme and very well restored - they look like new.

Great before and after photo, I wish I had any useful skills!

Really nice composition, lighting and subject. Well done. Colours are fab.

What a transformation Allan!
Great before and after images..
The sad thing is I remember these :D

What a transformation Allan!
Great before and after images..
The sad thing is I remember these :D

well at least you’ve reached a grand old age and still got most of your faculties :)

Back