Allan.H 52 2020 WEEK 52 DECOR(ATE) added

Yep - that works very well.

Digital
It's got things going for it. I like the abstractness, papery look and feel.

I like to see how people can manipulate a digital image and this is really nice, good job and fits the theme well.

I like it Alan, but then I like playing around with the processing. Spot on theme.

I like to see how people can manipulate a digital image and this is really nice, good job and fits the theme well.

thanks

I like it Alan, but then I like playing around with the processing. Spot on theme.

I do like to play around with processing too but I think this may be a step to far, although it is impressive how powerful photoshop is it’s not something I would ever use, feels a bit like cheating.

I don't think some subjects suit didgital manipulation but that one works for me.

I really love your digital processing. I'd frame that and put it on the wall. It is quite far removed from the photo, but it does look like a piece of art so why not?!

There are numerous filters and presets to manipulate digital images and most are just that; digital manipulation which doesn't resemble photography at all but what you've done is real and very good. It more like a watercolour painting than a digital photo.
I don't think some subjects suit didgital manipulation but that one works for me.
Thanks

I really love your digital processing. I'd frame that and put it on the wall. It is quite far removed from the photo, but it does look like a piece of art so why not?!
Thanks

Very nicely processed Allan. Nice lateral thinking on the theme.

I like your digital art processing - giving the impression of dust being stirred up.

Loving the processing and a great example of how powerful the digital world can be. Certainly allows for great creativity. Did you use a plug-in to aid with it or was it all at your own hand?

Loving the processing and a great example of how powerful the digital world can be. Certainly allows for great creativity. Did you use a plug-in to aid with it or was it all at your own hand?
It’s a photoshop action I’m nowhere near that clever with photoshop

Very nice Allan, I always like flower shots that have a different perspective. Was that the natural colour or did you push the greens? I do like it as a monotone.

I really like this shot. Lovely colour and beautifully composed and lit.

Heya Allan,

Sharp - Nice use of DoF to have the sharpest point sharp, along with colour matching of the handle and background.
Digital - Very different from the original, kind of a watercolour effect perhaps? Anyway, bang on for the theme and nicely executed.
Snapper Choice - A prototypical Allan shot (as you would expect for snappers choice), simple, clear, strong dark background and well executed as always.

That's really good and until I read your earlier comment I thought the colours had been manipulated. Very interesting to look at.

Heya Allan,

Sharp - Nice use of DoF to have the sharpest point sharp, along with colour matching of the handle and background.
Digital - Very different from the original, kind of a watercolour effect perhaps? Anyway, bang on for the theme and nicely executed.
Snapper Choice - A prototypical Allan shot (as you would expect for snappers choice), simple, clear, strong dark background and well executed as always.
Nice of you to pass by and thank you for looking in, you can go back to sleep now

I'm liking the treatment on the Elephants Allan.

Soft focus is bang on IMO (y)

Back