Allan.H 52 2020 WEEK 52 DECOR(ATE) added

Snappers choice
Nice background, also the tiny little bugs on the underside of the petals.

Lots of detail in there Allan, as already mentioned, great control over the exposure.

Last edited:
Hi Allan.
I would very much like to see a copy of your zine if you have a spare.
PM me your details and i will send money
A
Just pm me your address and I will pop it in the post no need to send any money

Technically well done and a good composition to boot. Spot on for the theme.

I do like these "plain and simple images Allan (y)

Narrow
I bet that would look creepy at night.

Paper
Good light and shade on those pages.

Hi Allan,

Paper - Nicely shot Allan, with plenty of detail. Where would you see it being used? As a wall decoration in a paper mill's office maybe?
Narrow - The lighting in the passage has a weird effect (to me) on the colour balance outside of the passage. To me it seems to give it a kind of vintage photo effect, yet the passage looks normally lit. Strange... It has to be the Sodium lamp doing it.

Hi Allan,

Paper - Nicely shot Allan, with plenty of detail. Where would you see it being used? As a wall decoration in a paper mill's office maybe?
Narrow - The lighting in the passage has a weird effect (to me) on the colour balance outside of the passage. To me it seems to give it a kind of vintage photo effect, yet the passage looks normally lit. Strange... It has to be the Sodium lamp doing it.
I don’t see it being used as anything, I’m just fulfilling a contractual obligation to be honest

Narrow has a filter on it but I have no idea which one I really should take notes.

Thanks for looking in though (y)

Perhaps "Could" rather than "Would". It does seem to me to be the sort of shot that could have a commercial application in that sort of office space.

Taking notes of things while shooting. Hmmm I can think of plenty more of us who should probably do that. Thank god for EXIF most of the time !!

Narrow: Nice composition and well exposed and processed.
Paper. Lovely close-up and nicely lit.

Paper is a nice abstract type image, nice lighting and the mono PP works very well.

Paper - almost abstract but the glimpse of text giving context - great stuff
Narrow - good 'gritty' image

Back