Allan.H 52 for 2019 WEEK 52 OUT TAKE AND FINISHED

That's a really nice creative shot for Crowd Allan. Perfect lighting, focus and choice of BG colour. It all works very well together to make a cracking image (y)

Well, as the sayings go; twos company and threes' a crowd. I did the same last time too. :giggle:
Nice composition and I like the random placing of the flowers. The blue background contrasting well with the white petals.
That's a really nice creative shot for Crowd Allan. Perfect lighting, focus and choice of BG colour. It all works very well together to make a cracking image (y)
Thanks

Allan, Nice Simple Image that works so well. Good use of colour in the background, all nice and sharp.

Pete

What a creative image Allan, I just love this!:clap:
Terrific detail and the placement of the flowers is inspired - the one facing 'away' is a perfect fit for the 'two's company, three's a crowd' phrase!
Excellent lighting and the blue of the background is fab!

What a creative image Allan, I just love this!:clap:
Terrific detail and the placement of the flowers is inspired - the one facing 'away' is a perfect fit for the 'two's company, three's a crowd' phrase!
Excellent lighting and the blue of the background is fab!
Thank you

Perfect Allan. Lovely play on the theme. Beautiful colours, lovely and sharp, and the foreground colour is the perfect opposite

Crowd - Really nice, composition is great and the background really makes the daisies stand out.

Works on a few levels for the theme, nice green colours contrasting to the dead flowers.

Hi Allan,

Hmm, another comment catch-up. Life is getting in the way :/

Hot - Nice use of the off centre composition, I do like the inclusion of the green chilli to break up the red and the seeds.
Nicely thought out and executed.
Light - Liking the use of minimal light to illustrate the theme.
Crowd - Nicely done. The blue background sets them off well and bang on for the theme.
Decay - Clever... Works both on the decayed / abandoned state of the grave and the decay of the body beneath.

Nice image for decay, really fits the theme well, it seems to have a vignette which also suits.

Hi Allan,

Hmm, another comment catch-up. Life is getting in the way :/

Hot - Nice use of the off centre composition, I do like the inclusion of the green chilli to break up the red and the seeds.
Nicely thought out and executed.
Light - Liking the use of minimal light to illustrate the theme.
Crowd - Nicely done. The blue background sets them off well and bang on for the theme.
Decay - Clever... Works both on the decayed / abandoned state of the grave and the decay of the body beneath.

Thanks for the comments :)

Shame it’s left like this but it’s right on theme, nice detail and the vignette works just right
Nice image for decay, really fits the theme well, it seems to have a vignette which also suits.
Very nice indeed!
Super sharp, and a perfect fit for the theme, as others have said, it works on many levels!
I like the central composition/symmetry too.
Nicely done Allan!:clap:

Thank you

Nice grave pic for decay. The vignette helps it along very well :)

Back