Allan.H 52 for 2019 WEEK 52 OUT TAKE AND FINISHED

Beautiful portrait Allan!:clap:
Holly is a wonderful model, and the catch light is perfect!
The vignette gives it a marvellous vintage feel, and the sharpness is superb!
I must ask, however....how did you focus her attention? A tasty morsel perhaps? She looks transfixed!!:giggle:

That's a super portrait Allan. Excellent expression and I agree with Gareth - Holly looks totally transfixed. It reminds me of "His Master's Voice". Very nice.

Beautiful portrait Allan!:clap:
Holly is a wonderful model, and the catch light is perfect!
The vignette gives it a marvellous vintage feel, and the sharpness is superb!
I must ask, however....how did you focus her attention? A tasty morsel perhaps? She looks transfixed!!:giggle:
That's a super portrait Allan. Excellent expression and I agree with Gareth - Holly looks totally transfixed. It reminds me of "His Master's Voice". Very nice.
There is a reason for the transfixed look, about 10 weeks ago she went blind bit of a shock especially to her,
there is nothing that can be done about it but she's coping really well
So in the picture she's listening intensely as a packet of treats were opened

Nice decay(ing) image there Allan. I had a few of those taken but they didn't work for me. Really great detail to it

Free week - what an amazingly cute dog. That sharpness around the eyes is wonderful and the processing is spot on. Great image

Nice decay(ing) image there Allan. I had a few of those taken but they didn't work for me. Really great detail to it

Free week - what an amazingly cute dog. That sharpness around the eyes is wonderful and the processing is spot on. Great image

Thanks

Hi Allan, I could live with your choice for Crowd on my wall its so beautifully simple but stunning at the same time :clap:
The decaying flowers and the neglected grave fit the theme perfectly for Decay.
Holly ...that is so sad about your little dog and her eyesight, such a lovely photo of her, she looks a real little gem.

That is a beautifully taken image of Holly, really do like this shot Allan as she is so beautiful, just sent a PM too.

Thanks Dave
Hi Allan, I could live with your choice for Crowd on my wall its so beautifully simple but stunning at the same time :clap:
The decaying flowers and the neglected grave fit the theme perfectly for Decay.
Holly ...that is so sad about your little dog and her eyesight, such a lovely photo of her, she looks a real little gem.
Thanks Susie

Hi Allan

Top Notch dog portrait. Great focus on the eyes, sharp detail and good use of dof. Sorry to hear of her blindless, she will adapt.

Pete

Nicely shot of the star thingies :)

Whole star thingies. Very interesting and I really like the framing. Great shadows and great detail to the star thingies. Like it

Three’s a crowd. Boom boom
Great focus and detail in your shot, like the colours.
Well done Allan

Great stuff Allan, really like the tones in this one, really like the colours and the light captured!

Another superb image from you Allan!:clap:
Spot on lighting and the colour contrast works so very well indeed!
The texture detail in the star thingies is perfect too.
Very nice work indeed!(y)
Great stuff Allan, really like the tones in this one, really like the colours and the light captured!
That's a very nicely composed shot for Whole Allan. Well lit and I like the colours that it has brought out.
Thanks all

:thinking: doesn't seem to be showing will have a look in the morning

Fantastic image Allan!:clap:
The lighting is superb and perfect to bring out the details in those tiny bristles!
Love colours and the black background works very well too.
Amazing work Allan.(y)

(I can see the image btw, just your link in the main thread doesn't seem to work)

Fantastic image Allan!:clap:
The lighting is superb and perfect to bring out the details in those tiny bristles!
Love colours and the black background works very well too.
Amazing work Allan.(y)

(I can see the image btw, just your link in the main thread doesn't seem to work)
Thank you Gareth

its still not working for me though the link has been fixed :thinking: never mind

Hi Allan

Totally agree whith what others have said. Cracking Image Grommit Allan

Pete

Back