Allan.H 52 for 2019 WEEK 52 OUT TAKE AND FINISHED

Dirty
It's an interesting thing and quite imaginative of the artist.

Wide
It's the first shot for me. It looks real good.

first one for me, great colour and the dog peeking over the top adds nice interest.

Hi Allan,

The first shot for me. It really works well. The colours are great and you have captured the perfect moment. (y)
1st shot for me also, love the colours of the barley, great timing with Woody jumping out.
Wow! Terrific work Allan!
I wouldn't want to pick a favourite!
Both are so good.
#1 is perfectly timed and has a wonderful colour palette and #2 has such a strong composition and that sky?! Great work as always!
Thanks

A great find Allan.(y)
So they're welcoming you through the left side of the gate, and yet the right side is closed?!:giggle:
Very nicely shot, the slightly desaturated look works well and the reflections on the wet roof are great.
Thanks

Nice Image Allan, I like the saturation of the colours, gives a late evening look, time to close. Path leads into the picture, as do the railings on the top of the wall.

Pete

Good shot for closed Allan. Well composed and nice subdued colours.

I really live your snappers choice shot too. That really does pop well!

Nice sunflaaaar :D

CLOSED - good composition, and processing. Closed but kinda open!
FREE - deep, rich colours, and the off centre composition works well.

FREE is a lovely shot!

Allan, your closed shot just makes me smile. Welcome signs the open door and then the closed sign. What a statement !
Your sunflower against the black background, wow ! Just so vibrant I could see this on a gallery wall. Just soo nice !

Absolutely superb image for snappers choice Allan!:clap:
Great colours and as others have said, terrific 'pop-ness!'
Thanks Gareth
CLOSED - good composition, and processing. Closed but kinda open!
FREE - deep, rich colours, and the off centre composition works well.
Thank you Bob
Allan, your closed shot just makes me smile. Welcome signs the open door and then the closed sign. What a statement !
Your sunflower against the black background, wow ! Just so vibrant I could see this on a gallery wall. Just soo nice !
Thanks Chris

Life
Moo
I must admit, cows scare me a little. But these two look quite cute really.

Life
Moo
I must admit, cows scare me a little. But these two look quite cute really.
They scare me as well it’s that hard stare they give you plus they are huge. These two are juveniles and I was standing behind a fence there was no way I was getting in the field with them.

Bit of a catch up from me Allan.

Wide: Really like this one, love the crop you have used also, the dog really springs out at you!
Closed: Fits the theme really well!
Snappers Choice: Lovely separation from the background, great detail too, really like this one!
Life: Great find, lovely that you have them both looking in your direction too!

Bit of a catch up from me Allan.

Wide: Really like this one, love the crop you have used also, the dog really springs out at you!
Closed: Fits the theme really well!
Snappers Choice: Lovely separation from the background, great detail too, really like this one!
Life: Great find, lovely that you have them both looking in your direction too!
Thanks

Back