Allan.H 52 for 2019 WEEK 41 NEAR

Name
Lindsay
Edit My Images
Yes
That's very beautifully done Alan, lovely colour and technically executed, the background really allows the red and green to stand out.

Name
Dave
Edit My Images
No
Ooooh now that there is a fine looking flower! Very well togged!

Name
Lindsay
Edit My Images
Yes
Wow! Just bluddy wow! marvellous colour.

Name
Lindsay
Edit My Images
Yes
Caught the theme well; the sort of shot that on a different day could become a stunning colourful landscape

Name
Gareth
Edit My Images
Yes
Super images Allan!(y)

Dull: Perfect fit for the theme, and a wonderfully misty, mysterious feel, with nice colours in the foreground. Very nicely done.
Snappers choice: Wow! What a great image...such great details...especially the tree/log seat/stool (?) on the right...kinda reminds me of 'Thing' from The Addams Family!:D
Mono was definitely the right way to go for this I suspect - probably looked way too fussy in colour.

OP
OP
Allan.H
Name
Allan
Edit My Images
No
Super images Allan!(y)

Dull: Perfect fit for the theme, and a wonderfully misty, mysterious feel, with nice colours in the foreground. Very nicely done.
Snappers choice: Wow! What a great image...such great details...especially the tree/log seat/stool (?) on the right...kinda reminds me of 'Thing' from The Addams Family!:D
Mono was definitely the right way to go for this I suspect - probably looked way too fussy in colour.
Thanks