Allan.H 52 for 2019 WEEK 52 OUT TAKE AND FINISHED

Old
Good tight framing.
I like looking at the old camera's, they show craftsmanship.
Thanks they are quite a feat of engineering this folds flat and the lens disappears into the body, amazing really.

Old: great shot! I really like the way you've composed this and the lighting is bang on.

That's very beautifully done Alan, lovely colour and technically executed, the background really allows the red and green to stand out.

Flower
Good strong colour in the flower, that stands out well against the backdrop.

Superb flower shot. Just lovely :)

What an Image Allan, Striking Red againt that pale background works really well.

Pete

Ooooh now that there is a fine looking flower! Very well togged!

Wow! Just bluddy wow! marvellous colour.

Nice wide shot, showing a perfectly dull day, really good.

Caught the theme well; the sort of shot that on a different day could become a stunning colourful landscape

Super images Allan!(y)

Dull: Perfect fit for the theme, and a wonderfully misty, mysterious feel, with nice colours in the foreground. Very nicely done.
Snappers choice: Wow! What a great image...such great details...especially the tree/log seat/stool (?) on the right...kinda reminds me of 'Thing' from The Addams Family!:D
Mono was definitely the right way to go for this I suspect - probably looked way too fussy in colour.

Super images Allan!(y)

Dull: Perfect fit for the theme, and a wonderfully misty, mysterious feel, with nice colours in the foreground. Very nicely done.
Snappers choice: Wow! What a great image...such great details...especially the tree/log seat/stool (?) on the right...kinda reminds me of 'Thing' from The Addams Family!:D
Mono was definitely the right way to go for this I suspect - probably looked way too fussy in colour.

Thanks

Not your usual style Allan, interesting to have such a change for snappers choice.
My personal taste in B&W processing would have pushed the grey point a bit to the right, giving more contrast, but that's purely personal.

Loved the dull shot with the curves of the hills and the telegraph poles on the right just makes you wonder what is down in the valley round the corner. Excellent.

Back