Allan.H 52 for 2019 WEEK 52 OUT TAKE AND FINISHED

Nice black and white image with lovely tones. Works well for the theme.

Nice black and white image with lovely tones. Works well for the theme.
New
Liking the background you have used here, sets the pussy willow off nicely.
Clean
Like the subject matter, nicely composed and I like the lighting.
Open
Lovely daffodills, I like the positioning of them.
Distant
Great sky, works well in b+w, I like it.
Thanks both

Very original. I like the contrast between the (vanilla?) ice-cream and the snow, and the dash of colour from the .. er .... the whatever they are called!!

Very original. I like the contrast between the (vanilla?) ice-cream and the snow, and the dash of colour from the .. er .... the whatever they are called!!

It’s vanilla and they are hundreds and thousands I think, thanks Bob

Cold two times, a good shot Allan and quite colourful too. Have the small bucket of cold ice cream with the cold snow.

Thanks Dave

That is a very posh ice-cream in the snow. Love the small touch with the sprinkles.

The bucket needs to be blue ;)
Nicely done out in the cold, and I agree that the sprinkles add to the image.
I think we have seen enough of blue buckets :sleep:
Thanks for looking in

Lovely image. Really like that spoon. Where you have positioned the bucket sets it off well.

Now that does look cold - and yummy!

Jolly inventive and super image Allan!(y)
Very good colours - the 'hundreds-and-thousands' are a nice touch!
Excellent work....was it eaten after the image was taken?!:giggle:
Thank you, no it wasn't eaten the pot its in has been in the garden for over a year its still sitting on the table out there as we speak

Yep I feel cold just looking at it! Looks delicious though. very original idea and not something I'd ever have thought of. Nicely done

Yep I feel cold just looking at it! Looks delicious though. very original idea and not something I'd ever have thought of. Nicely done
Ice and ice cream, very different. Love the addition of the spoon and the diagonal position too to lead your attention to the ice cream with dashes of colours. :clap:

Not too keen on the dirty old bucket though. :)
Thanks

Cold
Another good shot, you could have just used the ice cream, but putting it outside in some snow adds to the cold feel.

I honestly hadn't seen this before I posted my ice cream image today, so I'll just say 'great minds think alike' :) However you've got double cold in yours with the snow on the ground too, and I like the coloured sprinkles on the ice cream. They add a nice touch of colour and I wish I had thought of it. Really good work as always, Allan.

Cracking image for Cold. I hope you enjoyed the ice cream ;) Adding the sprinkles was inspired.

I honestly hadn't seen this before I posted my ice cream image today, so I'll just say 'great minds think alike' :) However you've got double cold in yours with the snow on the ground too, and I like the coloured sprinkles on the ice cream. They add a nice touch of colour and I wish I had thought of it. Really good work as always, Allan.

Thanks

Lovely pooch pic - the tall composition works a treat!

That says "let me out, I need a wee" ;)
The choice of processing works to ensure that there aren't any distractions from the story you're telling :)
Well waiting to go out for a wee is still waiting ain’t it
That's a smashing image, Allan, and I like the way the tall composition and crop tells the 'story' as you scroll down. The dog's pose absolutely shouts 'waiting' - really well done :clap:
Thanks

Back