Allan.H 52 for 2019 WEEK 52 OUT TAKE AND FINISHED

Lovely shot Allan. Maybe remove the little smudge on the wall below the flower?

Lovely shot Allan. Maybe remove the little smudge on the wall below the flower?
Thanks, I did remove other blemishes from the BG but left this one maybe not the right choice

Lovely shot (as always) but I'm with Dave (@-Oy-) regarding the blemish directly underneath the flower.
Other than that, I love the effect, it has a sort of water painting feel to it.

The blemish was an artistic choice ;) thanks for looking in
Beautiful image Allan!
Perfect colour and toning.
It's simplicity is it's strength.
Lovely!(y)

Thanks Gareth

I like the pastel colours, does look like it could be a painting or water colour. Nice!

Object
Lovely jubbly, nice and simple. Love the simple colour palette.

Very understated and pretty image. I really like this a lot Allan

I like the pastel colours, does look like it could be a painting or water colour. Nice!
As everyone has already said, it's a lovely delicate subject and stands out well from the interesting background. I would probably have removed the lower blemish too, but I expect you're sick of hearing that now! In every other respect, another super image from you (y)
Thank you both

Yes, I like this especially in b&w. Lovely composition with the umbrella off centre and the vignetting.

This shot has everything. The theme (obviously), the composition, the texture, the framing, the mono...… Stunning work!

Really ike the composition on this one, looks great in monochrome too. Nice job and right on theme

Hi Allan, your snowdrop is lovely, you’ve really captured it’s fragile beauty, perfect choice in the background too, I really like it a lot.

Wet brolly, very topical according to this weeks weather forecast :( I like the angle and the vignette.
I like the composition and the black and white processing, great image and it fits the theme perfectly!
Love the lighting and the mono processing.
Great composition and is a perfect fit for the theme.
(y)
Thanks

Like the choice to have the brolly off centre and a slight vignette to make the wet surface stand out. Really suits Mono, nice!

Back