Allan.H 52 for 2019 WEEK 52 OUT TAKE AND FINISHED

Very nice. Great composition and mono conversion. I like the slight shadows on the door that gives the image some depth

That's a great shot for Waiting Allan. Looks great in mono and really tells a story of the dog waiting to get out to what looks like the sunshine that's on the other side of the door.

I do like a door - and this is a nice one :)

Plenty of rough textures in this image and perfect for the theme.

Definitely a rough image. That door and brickwork needs some serious work done to it.

Who knows, maybe if we get 'smooth' as a subject later in the year ,they will happily oblige for you :)

I love it. Great subject and nice framing. The rough texture of the door and frame work so well in black and white.
Definitely a rough image. That door and brickwork needs some serious work done to it.

Who knows, maybe if we get 'smooth' as a subject later in the year ,they will happily oblige for you :)
Thanks

Hi Allan welcome back.

Trying to catch up on my comments....

New - Really like that great composition love the muted lighting fits the theme perfectly.

Clean - Simply stunning love the textures I love the lighting through the soap.

Open - Lovely simple image the lighting is just perfect for me great details and the colours really pop against the black background.

Distant - Really like the mono conversion it really makes the sky stand out and suit the farm buildings in the distance. Very nicely composed.

Cold - Brilliant original take on the theme Allan love the little dash of colour provided by the hundreds and thousands and it was an edible prop too the best sort!

Waiting - Lovely image love the composition.

Rough - Nothing else to add to what's been said already Allan lovely tone and textures.

Hi Allan welcome back.

Trying to catch up on my comments....

New - Really like that great composition love the muted lighting fits the theme perfectly.

Clean - Simply stunning love the textures I love the lighting through the soap.

Open - Lovely simple image the lighting is just perfect for me great details and the colours really pop against the black background.

Distant - Really like the mono conversion it really makes the sky stand out and suit the farm buildings in the distance. Very nicely composed.

Cold - Brilliant original take on the theme Allan love the little dash of colour provided by the hundreds and thousands and it was an edible prop too the best sort!

Waiting - Lovely image love the composition.

Rough - Nothing else to add to what's been said already Allan lovely tone and textures.
Thanks for the catch up

Rough
A good bit of sanding and a lick of paint and it'll be as good as new.
Well seen, a good composition and works well in black and white.

I really like the waiting he looks like he is waiting for someone to come home really makes you feel for him (apologies if it’s a her)

Rough also works well there is a door theme going on here and I honestly like them both :)

Rough
A good bit of sanding and a lick of paint and it'll be as good as new.
Well seen, a good composition and works well in black and white.

It’s a row of Georgian house which are about to be renovated thanks for looking in

I really like the waiting he looks like he is waiting for someone to come home really makes you feel for him (apologies if it’s a her)

Rough also works well there is a door theme going on here and I honestly like them both :)

Your fine it’s a he, thanks for the comment

Nothing there that a coat of white gloss wouldn't fix ;)
Some lovely distressed texture captured there Allan.
The buildings a row of 5 Georgian houses are soon to be renovated so that lick of white gloss is not to far away

nicely framed and the mono conversion brings out the rough texture perfectly. great interpretation of the theme

Thanks

Back