Allan.H another 52 2021 HALF added

Name
Dave
Edit My Images
No
Lovely light and composition on this one :)

Fuji Dave

Teacher's Pet, of Borg
Name
PRINCESS
Edit My Images
No
Great lighting and colours go together very nicely.

Name
Dominic
Edit My Images
Yes
Half
It's an interesting choice of background, I wouldn't have thought pink and like would have gone together, but it does seem to work. Nice light shining through the nearest piece of lime/lemon.

Name
David
Edit My Images
Yes
Bright, colourful, succulent-looking lime in FG.

Not so sure about the rest. Could be toned down a little perhaps.

Name
Nick
Edit My Images
Yes
The pink BG works really well against the foreground lime, a really vibrant combination. I'm not sure about the light though. The lack of colour in the cut face of the rear half, and the heavy shadow detracts from the overall mood a little for me.

OP
Allan.H
Name
Allan
Edit My Images
No
Bright, colourful, succulent-looking lime in FG.

Not so sure about the rest. Could be toned down a little perhaps.
The pink BG works really well against the foreground lime, a really vibrant combination. I'm not sure about the light though. The lack of colour in the cut face of the rear half, and the heavy shadow detracts from the overall mood a little for me.
Both valid comments, I agree about the lack of colour in the BG lime.
Not sure what "toned down" means though

OP
Allan.H
Name
Allan
Edit My Images
No
Good work Allan, lovely vibrant colours.
A bit of social commentary with your second shot which I like too. Have you tried a B&W conversion?
Thanks, I did do a B+W conversion but decided I liked this one the other version a bit cliched I felt

Name
Helen
Edit My Images
No
The colour in the lime shot really pops. Great choice of background colour set it off and sharp as it probably is sharp!