Allan.H TP 52 2021 SHOWCASE added

Great start Allan, really shows his (her?) personality. I like the processing, really suits the image.

Love close focussed pet portraits, and this is really nice. The red scarf and the vignette just add nice finshing touches.

Really nice image, works perfectly in the close up as you get plenty of detail. Nice start.

I'm not a cat or dog person but this idiot :giggle: is an exception. Love his/her look and expression. Nice focus on the eyes and good use of square format too.
Thanks Stan

Aw super cute. I love how detailed this shot is and the vignette frames pup perfectly

Just look at those eyes!

Very nicely composed Allan.

Hi Allan

Your dog is tight in the frame, I don't want to get too close, he might bite. :)

Nice one for the theme, dogs are loyal and yes, nearby.

Last edited:
lovely shot full of character the scarf adds a nice pop of colour and adds to the character.

Nice looking pooch - the eyes are fab :)

Gorgeous picture but then I'm a bit biased because I love dogs.

Hi Allan

Your dog is tight in the frame, I don't want to get too close, he might bite. :)

Nice one for the theme, dogs are loyal and yes, nearby.

You are more in danger of being slobbered on David, nice to see you back.

lovely shot full of character the scarf adds a nice pop of colour and adds to the character.

He does like a bandana :)

He certainly looks like a character I'd want to have nearby. The focus on the eyes makes an excellent shot. Love it.

Great image, love the eye contact, was there any "treats" out of shot for the posing?

A nice composition with really good lighting but I might have put the top of the apples right on half way to give a bit more balance (but then i'm a bit OCD with stuff like that). the water really adds to the image too, nicely done.

Back