Allan.H 52 2020 WEEK 52 DECOR(ATE) added

The colour and lighting on the sunflower makes for a good image making the calf a little bland.

Sunflower for me as well. I love how it is not too bright so the tones feel deeper and helps draw your attention to the wonderfully detailed, although perhaps less celebrated, leaves and stem.

This reminds me of my grass where there's a small bald patch that for the live of me I can't seem to get new grass to grow, yet I get grass growing out of the strangest and unwanted places!

Nature really does find a way.

This reminds me of my grass where there's a small bald patch that for the live of me I can't seem to get new grass to grow, yet I get grass growing out of the strangest and unwanted places!

We have a patch on our lawn, but we now know that underneath - probably a good 6" or more, there is a manhole cover. The cat got blamed for ages :D

Thanks
Love it, Allan. Simplicity at its BEST. :clap:
Thanks Stan

Very simple but a very bold statement!
Nice find Allan (y)

Snappers Choice: Another vote for the Sunflower love the vibrant colours.

Mother Nature: Great spot, nicely composed with some great detail.

Well spotted. I like the colour contrast of the bright green on the grey background.. it looks so healthy even though growing from the wall.

Good contrast of colours. Also, it shows how plants manage to survive/grow in some of the most inhospitable places.

That's nice Allan. The bright green looks great against the colour of the wall.

Great perspective and framing. Works well in B&W.

Interesting angle with the sign & light dominant over the Castle (?) turrets,
nice conversion Allan :)

Nice composition and processing for Signs. Lots of lovely texture in the walls/

MN: Simple and marvellous. The contrast of the leaves on the stone background is very striking.

Signs: Great shot.

Back