Allan.H TP52 2017 WEEK 52 WEATHER ADDED

Structure, love this shot for the simplicity, not that I think it was simple to shot.
Routine, again like this shot simple but very interesting.
Numbers, first shot I like the best.
Attractive, like it, challenges perceptions and makes you think, great shot.

Attractive is a clever idea. Bit dark and noisy, but it works in this case.

Structure, love this shot for the simplicity, not that I think it was simple to shot.
Routine, again like this shot simple but very interesting.
Numbers, first shot I like the best.
Attractive, like it, challenges perceptions and makes you think, great shot.
Thanks

Attractive hhhmmm in some kind of distorted way I suppose. Certainly tells a story but not sure what. Great processing and framing, suits the overall weirdness. (y)

Is that a composite and a mirror? It looks like a mirror to me.
If so, well executed and suitably ominous.

Correct its a composite and a mirror

Very Hitchcockian Allan. I like it, a lot :clap:

Thank you

Attractive hhhmmm in some kind of distorted way I suppose. Certainly tells a story but not sure what. Great processing and framing, suits the overall weirdness. (y)

Its not meant to be attractive,
its about narcissism, attractive people we think are always looking at themselves in mirrors, but it also about other people who look and sometimes don't see what they want to see :thinking:

It was either this or the dog :p

Clever pp - I like it a lot - much to ponder on :clap:

thanks Emma :)

i don't quite understand what is going on in the image, but i really like it. i think the grittiness and darkness adds a great deal to it. well done!

The explanation is is post 298 above, glad you liked it

Umm chocolate, darker the better and that is very nicely done. I think the broken-off piece definitely adds interest to the image, it wouldn't be the same without it.

Nice choice for Dark Allan, good old dark chocolate, good dark BG helps the main subject nicely imo and good that you broke a bit off :)

Thanks Dave

Nice and simple, the low key works well...pity it's cooking chocolate though ;)

It was £1 in the local Spar, I hate dark chocolate :puke: I wasn't going to spend £2.50 on a supposedly edible bar :D

Umm chocolate, darker the better and that is very nicely done. I think the broken-off piece definitely adds interest to the image, it wouldn't be the same without it.

Thank you

Really like this in monochrome, such subtle lighting, great shot.

Great low key shot with great lighting.

Nice idea. I was looking at some chocolate Ms d has, no good, no writing ... the writing (whatever it says) adds meaning.

So it's in colour is it! That is dark.

Nice idea. I was looking at some chocolate Ms d has, no good, no writing ... the writing (whatever it says) adds meaning.

So it's in colour is it! That is dark.
Thanks d00d its says Dr Oetker obviously some kind of medicinal chocolate

Back