Allan.H TP52 2017 WEEK 52 WEATHER ADDED

Just a quick catch up from me as I've missed the last 3-4 weeks. Vivid is a beauty with the white petals and background providing the perfect counterpoint to the rich and vibrant colours and details in the flower heads, and I do like your composition so they're not on the same horizontal level. I really like Broken too; a simple idea executed well with sharp details and the bold yellow pencil, and Transport is a different take on the theme with unusual use of motion blur (y)

I like the motion and the leading line of the track, but I'm not sure about the bleach bypass unless that is the effect you had in mind.

Just a quick catch up from me as I've missed the last 3-4 weeks. Vivid is a beauty with the white petals and background providing the perfect counterpoint to the rich and vibrant colours and details in the flower heads, and I do like your composition so they're not on the same horizontal level. I really like Broken too; a simple idea executed well with sharp details and the bold yellow pencil, and Transport is a different take on the theme with unusual use of motion blur (y)

Thanks

I like the motion and the leading line of the track, but I'm not sure about the bleach bypass unless that is the effect you had in mind.

To be honest it wasn't an effect I had in mind but I wanted to do something with the image tried a few things and liked how this muted the colours, so in the end yes its what i wanted

I like the effect you've achieved in the PP Allan, and you've got an image this week, which is more than I've managed...
I can't believe you of all people don't have an image for transport :eek:

Thanks for looking in

I've managed to get some kind of summer bug and I've been layed up in bed pretty much all weekend.
Still, I've managed to catch up on my commenting...
Sorry to hear that :( take care

Interesting motion blur ... the forward motion and the pedal motion. A tandem?

A very nice shot for minimalistic Allan, like the daisy shot from the back as the colours go well with the BG, that enhances the shot, plus while still clearly seeing the petals (y)
Thanks Dave deliberated over a few different daisy shots, but Jane chose this one, who am I to argue

Amazing detail on the back, and those petals look so delicate on white BG. (y)

This weeks winner for me. I had an idea to use a daisy and white BG, but I LOVE the whole turn it round concept, I think thats brilliant.
The rear detail of the flower head add great details, crackinig image.

This weeks winner for me. I had an idea to use a daisy and white BG, but I LOVE the whole turn it round concept, I think thats brilliant.
The rear detail of the flower head add great details, crackinig image.

Thank you :notworthy:
That's a beautiful shot Allan - the detail on the back is so perfect...it looks like a spirograph drawing :)

Thanks Emma, It does look very spirograph whatever happened to that :thinking:

Good idea to shoot the daisy from the back, shows details we don't normally consider and somehow seems to fit with minimal

Great idea to take a photo of the "wrong" side of the flower. Great lighting and amazing details (y)

Sorry to hear about the imac.
I think you've done a good job with progress, good focus and dof.

Coincidentally my laptop died yesterday but I'm pretty sure it's the display rather than the disks, good luck with getting your photos back. Anyway good idea for progress, as Dominic said good DoF

Coincidentally my laptop died yesterday but I'm pretty sure it's the display rather than the disks, good luck with getting your photos back. Anyway good idea for progress, as Dominic said good DoF

Sorry to hear that :(

I don't think the hard drive has died having had a look on the internet it seems it might be what they call the logic board, well at least I am hoping it is, I have a caddy on order should be here in a couple of days so hopefully I can get the files I want

Thanks

Oooooh nothing much worse than losing photos Allan, how annoying, hope you have some luck retrieving them.

Good choice for the topic ...depth of field on the dice works well with the 'GO' square clearly in focus.

Thanks Susie

Soryr about the Mac Allan, does emphasise the need for external and cloud back ups though...

Like th eidea for Progress, very clever.

Soryr about the Mac Allan, does emphasise the need for external and cloud back ups though...

Like th eidea for Progress, very clever.
It does indeed I usually do it every couple of months but I have been lazy
Thanks for looking in

Back