Allan.H TP52 2017 WEEK 52 WEATHER ADDED

Different pov, works well. And we all love a VW Camper.

I like that Allan - a sort of distressed feel to the whole image...I'd feel pretty distressed pulled apart like that too :D

Gently pulled apart o_O I like to think of It as deconstructured

I will leave it to you as to why its graceful :popcorn:
I won't do a massive catch-up on comments since I've been away for quite a while, but I love that your images are so educational (Mr Google explained why this image is "graceful").

I love the black and white image of the VW bus. I has lovely tones and the reflection is very nice.

Piece(s) took my breath away. The wooden background is very nice, and the muted colors enhance to the distressed / "deconstructed" look.

Been getting behind on commenting but had to pop in to comment on that last one, the set up lighting and background are amazing. Definitely one of my favourites so far from this years 52.

Been getting behind on commenting but had to pop in to comment on that last one, the set up lighting and background are amazing. Definitely one of my favourites so far from this years 52.

Thats very kind of you to say, thank you

Piece of the Week :clap:

Top idea, all great colour & texture.

Reall really like that shot Allan, I love the muted colours and the background.
Great job.

That's a really well thought out composition, not your usual run of the mill thing.
Perfectly laid out, with a nice table top (i guess) as a bg.

Hi Allan,
Fruit - Beautifully taken on the white background and bang on theme.
Vehicle - It has me wondering what the Combi is standing on. I like the way the lighting exposes the texture for some of it, but not all. As Clive says, can't fault the execution.
Piece - Loving the concept, and setting it off against the weathered wood background like that, it wouldn't look out of place in a gallery. I could see a hipster exchanging many many notes for the original of that.

Hi Allan,
Fruit - Beautifully taken on the white background and bang on theme.
Vehicle - It has me wondering what the Combi is standing on. I like the way the lighting exposes the texture for some of it, but not all. As Clive says, can't fault the execution.
Piece - Loving the concept, and setting it off against the weathered wood background like that, it wouldn't look out of place in a gallery. I could see a hipster exchanging many many notes for the original of that.
Thanks Tim

I like the compo/crop ... the finer detail is incredible hence good lighting ... but as a 'contrast' submission ... o_O .. I guess white on black in more contrasty than white on white. :sleep:

Like this starfish shot Allan, great BG but why the whole of it is not in ?

I did some pics of it a while ago the white of the whole starfish against a white BG so I wanted something different

I like the compo/crop ... the finer detail is incredible hence good lighting ... but as a 'contrast' submission ... o_O .. I guess white on black in more contrasty than white on white. :sleep:

:sleep: :ty: :ROFLMAO:

Interesting subject, is it dead or alive ?

Its not moved in the last 2 years

Liking the deliberate tight cropping into the subject, it gives it ompfh.
Great detail and an excellent strong black background to contrast the white of the starfish.
Thanks

Back