Allan.H TP52 2017 WEEK 52 WEATHER ADDED

Nice and moody, works well in B&W, sells the theme to me and it even has leading lines.
My only minor point / suggestion would be to look at removing the pylon perhaps? It does attract your (well my) eye somewhat.
I did think about removing the pylon having removed a modern lighting post on the pathway but left it in, I quite like the fact it dominates the distance

I wasn't sure about that pylon .... hmmm, leave it! Anyway, good compo, good detail and yes the dwelling says remote, if it was just a field, it wouldn't really work.

I wasn't sure about that pylon .... hmmm, leave it! Anyway, good compo, good detail and yes the dwelling says remote, if it was just a field, it wouldn't really work.
Thanks

Great find for the theme and I like it in black n white

Remote
It looks remote and works well in B/W.
I may be tempted to try and flip it and see if the path/track looks better leading from left to right.

Loving the geometry of those steels, nicely done and great textures....

Guessed it was film before I looked at the info.
You just don't get that kind of grain digitally. :)
Very nice. Detail looks good, bang on theme, the mono processing/film suits it.
Always a bit cautious of putting in film shots as people tend to point out the grain like its a bad thing

I like it, a lovely shot with the black & white conversion. Like the riggings and the crane wire adding something different to the steelwork arrangement.

Not a conversion shot on B+W film

Oooo yes I'm liking that too, if it was digital I was going to say I really liked the processing, but with it being film it still suits the industrial image for sure (y)

Thanks

Very good, I like the added action with the tower crane lifting the girder into place.

Remote - a drive with grass up the middle and an open field - says remote to me. Monochrome works well, always useful for suppressing colouful distractions.

I like the geometrics, verging on the abstract. A definite representation of Build.

Build
I really quite like that. Not sure I can put into words why though.

... spray water on anything and it's .... Juicy :exit:

Good macro and the container is intriguing.

... spray water on anything and it's .... Juicy :exit:

Good macro and the container is intriguing.

Very true :naughty: , to be fair its not the best image, apathy is a terrible thing.
The container is a tea light holder with a silver rim hope that sates your curiosity :sleep:

As has been said the blueberries are nice and sharp with great details, plump and juicy...

Back