Allan.H TP52 2017 WEEK 52 WEATHER ADDED

You'll never clone all that debris out in PS Allan ;)
Whilst I do know a little of the White Stripes, I've not heard that one, so many of the songs this week have been obscure.
Great textures and subtle colours. Well executed, exactly what we expect from your images :)

Good shot Allan, like the leaves and bit of moss round the star :)

Thank you

You'll never clone all that debris out in PS Allan ;)
Whilst I do know a little of the White Stripes, I've not heard that one, so many of the songs this week have been obscure.
Great textures and subtle colours. Well executed, exactly what we expect from your images :)

Thank you, you should check it out its the first track on the excellent "White blood cells" album

Now that's an unusual find Allan... now then, seems this is a practice round, did the chicken come before the egg on this one, :)

I had the idea last night about the song title, so had a wander round the grounds of where I work took lots of pics of leaves on the ground :wacky: but it wasn't really working :banghead:
then I came across this, its part of a memorial to the Cheshire Regiment and the leaves were just there, the star just added a bit more interest than plain paving, dirt etc

You've picked great props for this song title. nice gritty textures, and it really suits the muted tones and square crop (y)

Thanks I just stumbled across it really, it pays to look down sometimes I suppose.

I had the idea last night about the song title, so had a wander round the grounds of where I work took lots of pics of leaves on the ground :wacky: but it wasn't really working :banghead:
then I came across this, its part of a memorial to the Cheshire Regiment and the leaves were just there, the star just added a bit more interest than plain paving, dirt etc

Thanks I just stumbled across it really, it pays to look down sometimes I suppose.
Damn that's good, I thought you had placed the leaves as they are sited very nicely, good find and shows persistence in looking pays off :)

Great textures and colours, and the square crop works very well. So you really had the song title before the photo? :)

Great version of a track that came to my mind for this round. Th ink you made a way better job of it than I had in mind tho.....

Like it. Gritty, good POV and detail.

Cheers.

thank you

That star definitely adds that extra interest Allan ...perfect for your song choice, you resisted turning the oak leaf face up ...don't know if my OCD would let me do that:)
Good to see you back in.

Till you mentioned it I never noticed the oak leaf was upside down, i am not sure what that says about you or me :thinking:, thanks for looking in Susie

Spot on focus and lighting there Allan, smashing black background too, it works really well for the theme.
Not sure if it needs the white frame o_O
Thanks Susie, the white border arose because of the BG in PS being black so I couldn't see where the photo ended so I put the border on but on here it's not really needed, I see what you mean.

Hadn't heard of the song ... very inventive title ... but what a fit for the theme. Good compo - clever thinking. Order is a great interpretation too - love the light reflecting off the metal. Crisp, clean shot.

Hadn't heard of the song ... very inventive title ... but what a fit for the theme. Good compo - clever thinking. Order is a great interpretation too - love the light reflecting off the metal. Crisp, clean shot.
Thanks Carl

Order, nice sharp, crisp and clear, and I don't mind the border either Allan.

I didn't notice the border until someone else mentioned it, so I guess I'm not bothered by it. I do love the crispness of the image (and the OCD part of me isn't bothered by the tuning keys not being symmetrical because I hate when I get everything tuned and then someone messes with them).

OOo that's a splendid image Allan, simple but bold, composition couldn't be better either, what a cracking start (y)

Thank you

Yup, Order, nice lighting and conversion.

Uber crit, I'd like the tuners symmetrical :geek:

Cheers.

As said below pick a guitar up you have to tune it so that's why the tuners are where they are, what kind of person would I be if I took a pic of an out of tune guitar o_O

Order, nice sharp, crisp and clear, and I don't mind the border either Allan.

Thank you

I didn't notice the border until someone else mentioned it, so I guess I'm not bothered by it. I do love the crispness of the image (and the OCD part of me isn't bothered by the tuning keys not being symmetrical because I hate when I get everything tuned and then someone messes with them).

Thank you for the nice words and I agree totally with that last sentence :)

A very well captured image with perfect lighting and exposure, sharp and spot on focus too.

Being a tad picky, I feel the right-hand side is too empty may be a square crop and a little bit more space at the top?

Cheers
Both good points and I agree about the space at the top, I tried a square crop but didn't like of was all a bit too central, thanks Stan

Back