Allan.H TP52 2017 WEEK 52 WEATHER ADDED

Whole, Yep that certainly a-peels, not quite sure if it would qualify as a staple diet though? :D

Clever idea Allan, it works well (y)

Oh very good Allan ... the right amount of badly-put-togetherness. :clap: shot of the week.

Whole, Yep that certainly a-peels, not quite sure if it would qualify as a staple diet though? :D

Clever idea Allan, it works well (y)

Thanks for looking in, but not for the bad puns

Oh very good Allan ... the right amount of badly-put-togetherness. :clap: shot of the week.

Very nice of you to say d00d

Hi Allan,

Mineral - Very high key. I agree, it's not a shoehorn, the discussion thread has been pretty clear on that.
Whole - Haha, that's a very clever take on the theme, complimented by a simple (as in uncluttered) shot.

Love the idea to add the staples Allan, inspired thinking ...excellent choice for the theme.

Thanks Susie

Hi Allan,

Mineral - Very high key. I agree, it's not a shoehorn, the discussion thread has been pretty clear on that.
Whole - Haha, that's a very clever take on the theme, complimented by a simple (as in uncluttered) shot.

Thank you

That's well done Allan - excellent silhouette and a sharp minimalistic b&w :clap:

I like the simplicity of the silhouette, nice and clean.

Love the minimalistic 'structure', has an oriental feel to it,

Thomas Heaton did something like this in one of his videos i watched recently. He was talking about the fact there is always something to capture even in a barren landscape. You have smashed his version out of the park. What a glorious silhouette. Top marks.

Definitely looks Japanese to me Allan. Great silhouette, very minimalistic (y)

Thanks

Yeah, a nice simple submission that works well.

I'd prefer portrait orientation with more of the lower section of the plant.

cheers.

Thanks Andy, it 's just a stray twig sticking out of a bamboo bush in the garden it wasn't set up so not really anything to see below, the form of the leaves which to me are like brush strokes I found appealing

Thomas Heaton did something like this in one of his videos i watched recently. He was talking about the fact there is always something to capture even in a barren landscape. You have smashed his version out of the park. What a glorious silhouette. Top marks.

Thank you, very nice of you to say, will look up Thomas Heaton

Excellent composition Allan - I particularly like the subtlety of it.

Back