Allan.H TP52 2018 WEEK 52 SHOWCASE ADDED

That Meece is fantastically bizarre :)

May be a tad dark on my monitor but very bizarre, good composition

Allan

A bizarre selfie???

Good imagination and use of low key and negative space. I like it.

Pete

Bizarre

I like the bizarre-ness, it's great. I'd like to see the shadows lightened a little (but it could just be because I'm on my phone)

Bizarre, another top shot and the exposure so well handled with the hat not being lost in the background.

A wonderful shot, Allan. Black and white just suit this image perfectly. The depth-of-field and exposure are spot-on as you aere able to capture all the feather details of the blackbird and also the texture of the clay pot. :clap:
Thanks

Good details in the crow, as has been said it suits the mono well.

I agree with the comments about working well in B&W, avoiding the distractions of colour and of course, crows are an excellent choice for B&W pics. The harsh lighting has works really well. I like the fact you can clearly see the crow's shadow on the wall behind.

I agree with the comments about working well in B&W, avoiding the distractions of colour and of course, crows are an excellent choice for B&W pics. The harsh lighting has works really well. I like the fact you can clearly see the crow's shadow on the wall behind.
Thanks

a Shame there is not more shadow being shown. Agree with what others have said. Top job.

Pete

I love it. :clap: I just love the simplicity of this image, the composition, the placement of the bright orange/red leaf contrasting with the white headstone.

Very well done. :clap:
Thanks Stan

Hi Allan, just catching up with your latest images and what a cracker of Holly for Pull. An original idea (wish I'd thought of that!) and really well composed to show off her eyes and teeth and the effort she's putting in.

Bizarre is excellent - a perfect subject for the theme and perfectly lit and exposed as usual for you - and I like the side-on view of the busy bird, the plants and the texture of the pot in Wild. B&W brings out the textures and details nicely.

Finally, Autumn :claps: I think Stan has put it perfectly; simple composition and contrasting details, resulting in a striking image.

Hi Allan, just catching up with your latest images and what a cracker of Holly for Pull. An original idea (wish I'd thought of that!) and really well composed to show off her eyes and teeth and the effort she's putting in.

Bizarre is excellent - a perfect subject for the theme and perfectly lit and exposed as usual for you - and I like the side-on view of the busy bird, the plants and the texture of the pot in Wild. B&W brings out the textures and details nicely.

Finally, Autumn :claps: I think Stan has put it perfectly; simple composition and contrasting details, resulting in a striking image.
Thanks for looking in

WEEK 41 HOLLOW

Mouse by Allan Howe, on Flickr

Only a small pic here you can click through to Flickr to see a larger one if you want

Last edited:
Autumn is a ncie shot.

Ratty is dead good.

Two death shots in a row!

Autumn is very well done, simple and very effective.

The dead rat is well photographed in good light, slight shoehorn maybe?

Back