Allsorts but not the type you like to eat

Name
Carl
Edit My Images
Yes
All shot with 600d, 105mm Sigma Macro 13mm extension tube, DCR250 + pringles tube diffuser and cheapo flash, shot at 200th, F11 (except where noted), iSO100, manual focus (where noted) and handheld.

1.. no DCR250 on this one, surprised I was able to still get AF working with the ext tubes on top of the 105mm sigma, no flash used due to distance so natural light, a bit of PP to warm them up a bit as it was a little chilly this afternoon. Hover? F2.8
_MG_0052 by Carl@CDHPIX, on Flickr

_MG_0002 by Carl@CDHPIX, on Flickr

_MG_0026 by Carl@CDHPIX, on Flickr

4.. Dirty fly.
_MG_0088 by Carl@CDHPIX, on Flickr

Still much around that I could see of varying bugs, Im probably missing a lot of them because my eyes have become "untrained" so need to get out more and get them finding the little ones.

Great set of images Carl, with some very fine detail. Composition on #1 for me is not at it's best but other than that m8 a very nice set.(y)

George.

Nice to see some shots from you Carl, your shots are good, No 3 being the best for me, very clean and great focus.

Nice to see some shots from you Carl, your shots are good, No 3 being the best for me, very clean and great focus.

Thanks everyone, bit of luck and weather holds out I can do some more when I have some time. Not enough flowers out early in the morning which is when I like to take them but not much about after the council has done its chopping down of plantlife where I walk my dog

Wow you really liked them graham :)

A good set Carl, the last two especially, really like the detail and especially in the eyes (y)

Wow you really liked them graham :)

A good set Carl, the last two especially, really like the detail and especially in the eyes (y)
Haha thats what happens when you have a bad internet connection and keep tapping the "post" button :mad:
But yes I like :D

Haha thats what happens when you have a bad internet connection and keep tapping the "post" button :mad:
But yes I like :D

What has happened thought you were the bright police lol :p

Very nice set and the brightness of the #1 really makes it and is a very good example where pulling back can make sense.

Saying that #3 is my favourite.

Nice set. The last for me is the best where you can also clearly see the narrow focus plane you have to work with. No1 has a slightly distracting blemish in the foreground, looks like a plant.

Back