Almost there !!!

Edit My Images
No
And so the story continues.

Been at this all morning, now with more props on the bird table, I'm surprised he even comes down to it.

Lighting is from behind so its a bit of a nightmare.

Thanks for looking

Trev

Last edited:
Wow, brilliant 'yuletide' shot, very thoughtful to include some props. (y)

Very well done, working on your Christmas Card I'd guess.

Thanks Tim and Cosmix,

Yes working on a christmas card, would have been quicker going and buying some, but I like the personal approach.

Just got to sort out the background now and some snow falling tomorrow then I'm done :)

Nicely done Trev. I like it much better than my attempts.
No snow here (yet) so my robinn was snapped at a bird reserve in Spring. I have added a festive hat to him although he's such a grumpy looking bugger that I've also added a speech bubble saying "christmas, bah! humbug".

Andy

Thanks Everyone,

Andy I tried for a few years to get a christmas card shot and could never get one , thats why I decided to try set up my own LOL!!! They're very brave this time of year but still got to get them jumping through hoops for me :)

:clap: Well done really like this...although have to say if it was one of my work boots the robin would have keeled over..:LOL:

Thanks Tim and Stuart

Tim I've got about 400 photos of him all over the boot, still cant decide which position is best, maybe on the toe and a tighter crop round the boot.

I'd have the RSPB on to me too Stuart if it were mine LOL!!!

:clap: very thoughtful shot, well taken and requiring a lot of patience to get.

What made you use an old boot as the centr prop?

Thanks for the comments Tom, to be honest I'm not sure why.

I found the old boot laying in an old quarry a couple of years ago and its sat in the car since waiting for an oppertunity to be used once again.

I thought the boot had a certain character, a sort of lived in look to it to it. And I suppose in a way the robin has learned to live and become very friendly with mankind. So I guess its a harmony thing going on there with man and animal ie peace and harmony.

Great shot Trev, it just shows what a bit of thought and imagination can do. Thing is with this shot you have probably got us all thinking out side the box a little more. Hmm I need a list of props to source now !!!

Dean

Pretty damned bloody clever (y)
and a great image to boot :coat:
No really it is (y)

Back