Alphajet on the edge - Corris today

Name
Steve
Edit My Images
Yes
Hope you enjoy;

_MG_2568.jpg

until joining this forum i would have said i had zero interest in aviation shots

after looking at shots like this and many of the others from the usual suspects i have to say i'm a convert !

great shot and thanks for sharing it

How on earth did you take that photo? From another plane?

One more - the elusive Warton Camo GR4 - :woot::woot::woot:.

_MG_2623.jpg

I'm not so sure about the alpha one, I think you've caught it from it's ugliest angle (altought a technically good shot). But the Tonka shot is something special, I wish they would take them all back to camo instead of flat grey.

Hi all.

Thanks for the comments, all appreciated as usual, glad you like them :).

I'm not so sure about the alpha one, I think you've caught it from it's ugliest angle (altought a technically good shot).

I take your point but when the driver get's as giddy as this one :wacky: and your stood teetering on a hillside with the aircraft howling over your head at 500mph composition isn't foremost in my mind :LOL:

Is this more to your taste (y)

_MG_2557.jpg

I'm not so sure about the alpha one, I think you've caught it from it's ugliest angle (altought a technically good shot). But the Tonka shot is something special, I wish they would take them all back to camo instead of flat grey.

Have to disagree I'm afraid. This is a spectacular shot and a pleasant change to the SOP planform shots from the loop. Great to see the boundaries being pushed.

Regards,

Cheesy

Have to disagree I'm afraid. This is a spectacular shot and a pleasant change to the SOP planform shots from the loop. Great to see the boundaries being pushed.

Regards,

Cheesy

I agree the shots from the loop get very samey, a bit of variety is good (see my thread :D ).
Its good to see detail shots of the planes but zoomed out ones or from different angles are far more interesting to the non-plane enthusiast, the pictures tell much more of a story.
All depends what your into though :D

Back