Alpine climber

Name
Sam
Edit My Images
Yes
My latest adventure took me to Foron in the French Alps, a fairly well known climbing spot with views over Mont Blanc. Here's my favourite shot.

28337829481_475f82054b_b.jpg

Would you mind posting the original? I'm having difficulty figuring out what's real and what isn't. Agreed wess

Nicely shot. I'd prefer it without the pink highlights though, and probably either as a colour, or black and white image, without the split toning. That would help to hide the area around the climber where the sky is starting to blow out as well. As it is, you've got pink, and a very obvious patch of white around him.

It would be nice to know a bit more and see the original shot. Is it just one shot or are two shots blended together.

Haha I've come far enough with my photography to know the difference between a JPEG and RAW, I assumed @mag1882 meant they wanted to see how much editing had gone into it so I just screenshotted the RAW file, I'm not going to provide a download link to the original file!

@Wayne Els I don't confess to know anything about climbing, this was the first time I've taken photos of climbers so as far as the title goes I just kept it simple, its a climber in the alps :) I've got other similar photos of the ascent but they don't have quite the same impact in terms of the silhouette. I think its just one of those things about taking photos of a sport you're not familiar with

Back