amazing little wasp 2

Edit My Images
Yes
Afew more of this beautiful little wasp.

8577137082_2b3dbf2f67.jpg

7151557803_d621cd31d3.jpg

7156132548_f41f988460.jpg

7244963798_9cbc71c01c.jpg

Fantastic! Such a tiny little wasp too, you did well to get so close and retain so much DoF.

What a wonderful subject, did she stumble across a water droplet or did you tempt her in with some sugar?

Fantastic! Such a tiny little wasp too, you did well to get so close and retain so much DoF.

What a wonderful subject, did she stumble across a water droplet or did you tempt her in with some sugar?

It was a sugar drop, something I use quite abit to tempt them to stay still lol.

It was a sugar drop, something I use quite abit to tempt them to stay still lol.
I tried some sugar water last year but didn't have much luck. I think I chose a bad day for it so should probably revisit the idea. If it pulls in the stunners like this little wasp it will be well worth it :)

I tried some sugar water last year but didn't have much luck. I think I chose a bad day for it so should probably revisit the idea. If it pulls in the stunners like this little wasp it will be well worth it :)

I always used to spray a bush with sugar water early in the morning used to be full of insects as soon as the sun hit it.

"Excellent" set of images, with really great detail, and some nice backgrounds.(y)

George.

Wonderful series, that's the cutest wasp I've ever seen

Back