Critique American Football in Shropshire

Any thoughts anybody?

Not really a fan of #1, it's cramped for room to the left and top and has too much empty space to the right ... IMO (not that I do this sport) just not properly framed.

#2 is the best for me, a sense of the action but a shame the body to the left is cut off.
#3 is again a tight crop, no 'headroom' and cut-off bodies.

Having said the above, there is a sense of action ... maybe just getting in too close (or not close enough) rendering the shots a bit fragmented. :)

#2 is my fave too, I like the isolation of the ball carrying subject. Well done. I'm not concerned about cut off bodies, it's inevitable, isn't it?:giggle:

Not really a fan of #1, it's cramped for room to the left and top and has too much empty space to the right ... IMO (not that I do this sport) just not properly framed.

#2 is the best for me, a sense of the action but a shame the body to the left is cut off.
#3 is again a tight crop, no 'headroom' and cut-off bodies.

Having said the above, there is a sense of action ... maybe just getting in too close (or not close enough) rendering the shots a bit fragmented. :)
Thanks for constructive crit, cutting off bodies is inevitable as most of the 22 players on the pitch are in the same vicinity and it would have to be a very wide angle shot to keep them all in.
#2 is my fave too, I like the isolation of the ball carrying subject. Well done. I'm not concerned about cut off bodies, it's inevitable, isn't it?:giggle:
Thanks for your comments.

Back