Beginner Analogue cameras for rent

Name
Ekaterina
Edit My Images
Yes
Good afternoon, friends.

I’m struggling to find a studio in London where I can rent analogue cameras. There are plenty of places which provide cameras for rent, but I need them all in one studio. And if there is someone who can help with the settings, it will be brilliant. If anyone know such places, please, let me know.

StewartR

Efrem Zimbalist Jr
Advertiser
Name
Stewart
Edit My Images
Yes
Welcome to TP, Ekaterina!

By 'analogue cameras' do you mean film cameras? I doubt very much you'll find many film cameras available for rent. You might find the odd Hasselblad or something like that in obscure places, but the mainstream hire markets - enthusiasts, professional, broadcast, production, etc - are totally digital.

Also, hiring camera equipment and a studio as a 'package' isn't very common. It would be better, easier and more cost effective to hire the equipment and the studio separately, and then if you want all the cameras in the studio then you just take them there yourself.

Finally, you want someone to 'help with the settings'? Does that mean you want to hire a photographer? Or what?

I think it would help if you could take a couple of steps back, and explain your background, your situation, your level of experience, and what you're really trying to achieve. There may be many ways of achieving it, and there may be people here who could help you, but the answer is almost certainly not analogue cameras + studio + 'someone who can help with the settings' as a package.

Name
Peter
Edit My Images
Yes
It might be better to look for a local camera club as there will probably be members who could help you with film cameras. Some of them also have club nights with temporary studio and lighting set-ups, so that would be a help as well. As far as the camera itself goes, many older photographers will still have film cameras that they might possibly lend you to see if you would like to use film? Just Google Camera Club for where you live and see what comes up.