And relax...

Name
Gary
Edit My Images
No
View attachment 35339 Having not had the camera out for sometime I thought I better start to put some theory into practice. Ive self taught myself mostly and still a relative newbie. So I Managed to convince my youngest daughter to have a few pictures taken. Please be honest and let me know what you think regarding composition and editing. I hopefully will be encouraged and will learn from any crit good or bad and either way it will be appreciated.. Cheers

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Gary this works for me and would be pleased to have taken it. Very much like the pov and the dof adds a real depth to the photo. Cool pose too.

Gaz

It's a good shot but if you are looking for nit-picking it took me a little while to work out what was going on with the ripped jeans, makes her left knee look sort of square, also having her left leg slightly below the neck line of her top might be a bit better, but this really is nit-picking

Thanks Sirch. Good point about the knee. I really never noticed. It made me look at the other one which seems very white in comparison. Extra pairs of eyes always help.
Mind for one of my first portraits I'm still quite happy but it shows there is loads to learn. Thanks again. I appreciate the comments.

It is quite a nice shot,but i find the flowers grabbing my eye.:)

Back