And Some More from the TP Iceland trip

Name
Brian
Edit My Images
Yes
A few shots from the recent TP Invasion

Many people say it's on their "Bucket List", I'd make sure you go well before the bucket appears :)

A distorted Icelandic Horse (they don't like to be called Ponies)

_MG_0604.jpg

One way to insulate a building

_MG_0758.jpg

A Mahoosive Glacier

_MG_0695.jpg

A Road (why not ?)

DSCF9725.jpg

I think they were American (or lemmings)

_MG_0844.jpg

I know the sea is squint but I think it balances the Lighthouse...

_MG_0226.jpg

I got wet taking this shot

_MG_0345.jpg

Another swirly bit of Ice

_MG_0652.jpg

Last edited:
Good varied selection, not the 'normal' Iceland set ... but no ducks! :coat:

Wide angle lenses and small horses, match made in heaven :)

Very nice shots Brian and good to see that you didn't only use your phone camera

I suppose I should shrink a few of mine to fit but they look SO much better as A4 or bigger prints than they could ever do on a monitor that it seems a shame to spoil them!

That horse is asking "Does my bum look big in this?"
The builder asked the owner of the house what to do about the roof and the owner replied "Sod it!"
That glacier wasn't particularly mahoosive compared to the others, we were just able to get much closer to it than we could to the others, Dougal!
That is indeed a road! Quite nice to be able to take that sort of shot with minimal risk of a vehicle approaching. I have similar but on a straight - a 10 mile straight!
Probably Americans - took no notice of the rope barrier...
I can vouch for the wonky lighthouse and sea - Iceland's a very strange place! Some of the roads even veer off under your wheels. :p
I might have a shot of you getting wet for the beach shot!
We could have spent a week at the ice beach/lagoon and I could have eaten the soup in the caff for every meal (the seafood one rather than the mushroom!)
Needed a wider lens for the aurora (and a less knackered brane for me!)

Mrs Nod says thanks for sharing!

I suppose I should shrink a few of mine to fit but they look SO much better as A4 or bigger prints than they could ever do on a monitor that it seems a shame to spoil them!

I must admit I've printed one of my Aurora shots A3 :D

*Dougal & the cows still makes my eyes leak with laughter :cow:

I think you can now get Tena for Men... Keep missing the FT reruns - should plan better! (I might even see if I can find a set on DVD in a charity shop.)

Back