Anglesey, a sunrise and sunset

The first one is excellent. It may be because I'm viewing this on my phone but the lighthouse in number looks to be leaning backwards

The second one is very calming but doesn't really grab me like the first one does.

James

Both well executed. I'd say the first one of Ynys Llanddwyn is compositionally similar to hundreds of others taken here, would be nice to see a different take but admittedly this is hard in such a well photographed location.

Really like the second one..balanced and minimalistic.

The first one is excellent. It may be because I'm viewing this on my phone but the lighthouse in number looks to be leaning backwards

The second one is very calming but doesn't really grab me like the first one does.

James

Cheers, checked the lighthouse, I think it's the way the light falls on the back of it. Don't want to move it any further as it would throw off the horizon.

Both well executed. I'd say the first one of Ynys Llanddwyn is compositionally similar to hundreds of others taken here, would be nice to see a different take but admittedly this is hard in such a well photographed location.

Really like the second one..balanced and minimalistic.

I agree, no doubting that. But when in rome ;). I did take some other compositions and seascapes around there, may post some up at some point.

Thank you.

Back