Angry Bird

Wonderful shot from down below and well captured at the right moment. I like it very much (y)

Wonderful shot from down below and well captured at the right moment. I like it very much (y)
Not often you shoot birds in flight with a 24mm focal length but next time I'll try the 16-35mm as I ended up losing wing tips on a couple I liked. Might use a filter next time as I was worried a beak might crack the element

Very cool, not your usual angle, love it.

Cracking timing - cracking shot too :)

Les

Excellent shot well done:)

Great shot. You must have been in shock when you realized you were the target of a bird of prey.:naughty:

Superb shot. Par for the course at this time of year,it seems. Tin helmet time..lol. I think it's the same on the Farne Islands.

Great shot. You must have been in shock when you realized you were the target of a bird of prey.:naughty:
I've been to the Farne Isles and Isle of May before and had seen a shot a mate had taken years back that I always fancied capturing. The Terns always try to scare you off and will peck at your head so they get really close. As it was I wasn't going to take a short lens but a friend talked about the terns and I took along my 24-70. The next time I'm going for a 16-35 and shooting in manual focus while trying to be very brave. I'll make sure I put a filter on the lens next time to be safe

Back