Another damsel fly, and finally... Dragonflies!

Messiah Khan

Santa is your dad
Name
Alasdair Fowler
Edit My Images
Yes
Finally managed to find some obliging Dragonflies today;

Sucker_for_green_by_MessiahKhan.jpg

Dragon_of_gold_by_MessiahKhan.jpg

Married_to_nature_by_MessiahKhan.jpg

:)

how'd you get them to land on your hand :thinking:

Good shots (y)

Bloomin superb shots

Thank you :)

Ditto what I said on OcUK + Double WOW! :clap:

Cheers. :) Whats with the random name on ocuk btw?

how'd you get them to land on your hand :thinking:

Good shots (y)

Thank you. Ok, think about this one for a minute Dod. Thats a wedding ring, which would be on the left hand. The camera would have to be in my right hand Now look at the angle of the shot. You still think thats my hand?:thinking::p Its my mums hand btw. And you get them to be that friendly by process a bit like snake charming.:LOL:

Cheers. :) Whats with the random name on ocuk btw?

:shrug: Not sure what I was thinking at the time, just needed some quick advice about a graphics card to fit my fella's pc about a year ago. I lurk a lot rather than post, it was lurking on the photo forum there that got me interested in trying photography for myself.

Very nice MK ... (y) ... but the first (Green as it happens ... :D) one has to be the bestest ... ;) ... the damsel that is ...

:p

:shrug: Not sure what I was thinking at the time, just needed some quick advice about a graphics card to fit my fella's pc about a year ago. I lurk a lot rather than post, it was lurking on the photo forum there that got me interested in trying photography for myself.

Get the Dons to change it, you confuse me with that name. I need to know when your about over there so I can be on my best behaviour. :p

Very nice MK ... (y) ... but the first (Green as it happens ... :D) one has to be the bestest ... ;) ... the damsel that is ...
:p

Haha, how did I know you would like that one. One day i'll take an entirely green shot just for you.(y)

Fantastic as always!

Can't expect any less from you now!(y)

(I sometimes take my mum with me as well when I go shooting!)

Cheers.:) My mum comes along quite a lot of the time I go shooting. (Or is it the other way round.) Both my parents love wildlife, walking an photography which helps a lot. And my mum is my number 1 assitant. (She's very good at holding back twigs etc when im trying to get a shot.:LOL:)

Get the Dons to change it, you confuse me with that name. I need to know when your about over there so I can be on my best behaviour.

Oh sure! we both know what happens to "Change my name threads"!
I suppose I could email Scuzi and get it done on the QT, I think there's only a couple of people that may be confused.
Should I change my name on Deviant Art too? :p
Nearly replied to your Dragonfly photo on there, confuse you even more. :D

Oh god, your on there as well?:help::p Oh, and it might take me a while to respond to anyone on Deviantart, as after I got the Daily Deviation Yesterday (Tahnk you again FStop11 for putting me forward) ive been flooded with messages. ( 335 now:LOL:)

Oh god, your on there as well?:help::p Oh, and it might take me a while to respond to anyone on Deviantart, as after I got the Daily Deviation Yesterday (Tahnk you again FStop11 for putting me forward) ive been flooded with messages. ( 335 now:LOL:)

I saw it, well done Master MK :clap:

I wanta macro lens! I want one!! Give it to me NOW! WAAAHHHHHH!!

Great shots as usual :) The hand makes a great background too!

Cheers. I couldn't be without mine now. Although ive now got glass addiction. I really want the 50-500mm.

I wish it was just down to getting a macro lens ... I still cant do mine justice! :bang:

Awsome as always MK.
I love the last shot, totally different take & all that, processing suits it very well! (y)

Thank you.

Can I ask what lens you use?

Cheers. Sigma 150mm f2.8 My baby, my walkabout (or should that be crawlabout) lens. :D

my favourite is definitely number 3 - bout time your mum got some of the limelight for all her helpfulness :)

and well done on the daily deviation - about time! just watch that head of yours...;)

Great shots but i feel they are just a bit dark. A levels tweak in photoshop will sort that out in no time.

MK its all your fault that I'm going to get my credit card out AGAIN! Hope you are happy :LOL:

Back